Industrialization: Steady Current or Tidal Wave?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Agricultural and Applied Economics Association in its journal Choices.
Volume (Year): 09 (1994)
Issue (Month): 4 ()
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 555 East Wells Street, Suite 1100, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53202
Phone: (414) 918-3190
Fax: (414) 276-3349
Web page: http://www.aaea.org
More information through EDIRC
Agricultural and Food Policy; Industrial Organization;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David Hennessy, 2007.
"Region marginalization in agriculture, seasonality, dedicated capital, and product development with reference to North Europe dairy sector,"
The Annals of Regional Science,
Springer, vol. 41(2), pages 467-486, June.
- Hennessy, David A., 1970. "Region Marginalization in Agriculture, Seasonality, Dedicated Capital, and Product Development with Reference to North Europe Dairy Sector," Staff General Research Papers 12725, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Featherstone, Allen M. & Langemeier, Michael R. & Ismet, Mohammad, 1997. "A Nonparametric Analysis Of Efficiency For A Sample Of Kansas Beef Cow Farms," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 29(01), July.
- Hennessy, David A., 1997.
"Information Asymmetry As A Reason For Vertical Integration,"
Proceedings: Strategy and Policy in the Food System: Emerging Issues, June 20-21, 1996, Washington, D.C.
25945, Regional Research Project NE-165 Private Strategies, Public Policies, and Food System Performance.
- Hennessy, David A., 1996. "Information Asymmetry As a Reason for Vertical Integration," Staff General Research Papers 10422, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- David A. HENNESSY, 1997. "Information Asymmetry As A Reason For Vertical Integration," Department of Resource Economics Regional Research Project 963, University of Massachusetts.
- Nilsson, Tomas K.H. & Fulton, Joan R., 2002. "The Capstone Experience Course In Agricultural Curriculum," 2002 Annual meeting, July 28-31, Long Beach, CA 19582, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Michael Boehlje & Jay Akridge & Dave Downey, 1995. "Restructuring agribusiness for the 21st century," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 11(6), pages 493-500.
- Goodhue, Rachael E. & Rausser, Gordon C., 2003. "Value Differentiation," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 28(03), December.
- Saxowsky, David M. & Wachenheim, Cheryl J., 2001.
"Profits And Risk: Fitting An Old Framework To A New Agriculture,"
2001 Annual Meeting, July 8-11, 2001, Logan, Utah
36133, Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Wachenheim, Cheryl J. & Saxowsky, David M., 2002. "Profits And Risk: Fitting An Old Framework To A New Agriculture," Agribusiness & Applied Economics Report 23532, North Dakota State University, Department of Agribusiness and Applied Economics.
- Drabenstott, Mark, 1995. "Agricultural Industrialization: Implications For Economic Development And Public Policy," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 27(01), July.
- Fulton, Murray E. & Gibbings, Julie, 2000. "Response And Adaption: Canadian Agricultural Co-Operatives In The 21st Century," Miscellaneous Publications 31768, University of Saskatchewan, Centre for the Study of Co-operatives.
- Hartman, Darcy A. & Sheldon, Ian M. & Tweeten, Luther G., 1999. "Location Of Vertically Linked Industries Under Free Trade: Case Studies Of Orange Juice And Tomato Paste In The Western Hemisphere," Working Papers 14580, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- Schluter, Gerald E. & Lee, Chinkook, 1996. "Changing Food Consumption Patterns, Their Effect On The U.S. Food System, 1972-1987: An Input-Output Perspective," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 27(2), July.
- Holmlund, Mona & Fulton, Murray E., 1999. "Networking For Success: Strategic Alliances In The New Agriculture," Miscellaneous Publications 31769, University of Saskatchewan, Centre for the Study of Co-operatives.
- Phillips, Owen R. & Menkhaus, Dale J. & Krogmeier, Joseph L., 2001. "Production-to-order or production-to-stock: the endogenous choice of institution in experimental auction markets," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 44(3), pages 333-345, March.
- Chu, Mei-Chin & Swinton, Scott M. & Batie, Sandra S. & Dobbins, Craig L., 1996. "Agricultural Production Contracts To Reduce Nitrate Leaching: A Whole-Farm Analysis," Staff Papers 11806, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Ekanem, Enefiok P. & Muhammad, Safdar & Tegegne, Fisseha & Singh, Surendra P., 2004. "Consumer Biotechnology Food And Nutrition Information Sources: The Trust Factor," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 35(01), March.
- Jensen, Kimberly L., 1995. "Industrialization In Agriculture: Discussion," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 27(01), July.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.