Symposium on the State and Economic Development
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Economic Association in its journal Journal of Economic Perspectives.
Volume (Year): 4 (1990)
Issue (Month): 3 (Summer)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Adam Przeworski & Fernando Limongi, 1993. "Political Regimes and Economic Growth," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, American Economic Association, vol. 7(3), pages 51-69, Summer.
- Kross, Karmo, 2013. "Developmental welfare capitalism in East Asia with a special emphasis on South Korea," Discourses in Social Market Economy 2013-05, OrdnungsPolitisches Portal (OPO).
- Huff, W. G. & Dewit, G. & Oughton, C., 2001. "Credibility and Reputation Building in the Developmental State: A Model with East Asian Applications," World Development, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 711-724, April.
- Hermann Sautter, 2005. "Towards a strategy for pro-poor growth in South-Eastern Europe," Ibero America Institute for Econ. Research (IAI) Discussion Papers 114, Ibero-America Institute for Economic Research.
- Magnus Blomstrom & Ari Kokko, 1993.
"Policies to Encourage Inflows of Technology Through Foreign Multinationals,"
NBER Working Papers
4289, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kokko, Ari & Blomstrom, Magnus, 1995. "Policies to encourage inflows of technology through foreign multinationals," World Development, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 459-468, March.
- Konrad, Kai A & Skaperdas, Stergios, 1999.
"The Market for Protection and the Origin of the State,"
CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers
2173, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kai Konrad & Stergios Skaperdas, 2012. "The market for protection and the origin of the state," Economic Theory, Springer, Springer, vol. 50(2), pages 417-443, June.
- Konrad, Kai A. & Skaperdas, Stergios, 2012. "The market for protection and the origin of the state," Munich Reprints in Economics, University of Munich, Department of Economics 13961, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Kai A. Konrad & Stergios Skaperdas, 2005. "The Market for Protection and the Origin of the State," CESifo Working Paper Series 1578, CESifo Group Munich.
- ErinÃ§ Yeldan & Wenli Li & Xinshen Diao, 1998.
"Challenges and Choices in Post-Crisis East-Asia : Simulations of Investment Policy Reform in an Intertemporal,Global Model,"
Departmental Working Papers, Bilkent University, Department of Economics
9816, Bilkent University, Department of Economics.
- Xinshen Diao & Wenli Li & Erinc Yeldan, 1998. "Challenges and choices in post-crisis East-Asia: simulations of investment policy reform in an intertemporal, global model," Working Paper, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond 98-07, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- FertÅ‘, Imre, 1998.
"Az agrÃ¡rpolitika politikai gazdasÃ¡gtana II. Az agrÃ¡rpolitikÃ¡k magyarÃ¡zata
[The political economy of agrarian policy. Part II. Explanation of the agrarian policies]," KÃ¶zgazdasÃ¡gi Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), KÃ¶zgazdasÃ¡gi Szemle AlapÃtvÃ¡ny (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(4), pages 297-316.
- Shanti Chakravarty & Jonathan Williams, 2013. "Privatisation of Banks in Mexico and the Tequila Crisis," Working Papers 13012, Bangor Business School, Prifysgol Bangor University (Cymru / Wales).
- Xinshen Diao & Wenli Li & Erinc Yeldan, 2000. "How the Asian crisis affected the world economy : a general equilibrium perspective," Economic Quarterly, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue Spr, pages 35-59.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.