Work and Welfare: Lessons on Employment Programs
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Economic Association in its journal Journal of Economic Perspectives.
Volume (Year): 4 (1990)
Issue (Month): 1 (Winter)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bart Cockx & Geert Ridder, 2000.
"Social Employment Of Welfare Recipients In Belgium: An Evaluation,"
Economics Working Paper Archive
425, The Johns Hopkins University,Department of Economics.
- Cockx, Bart & Ridder, Geert, 2001. "Social Employment of Welfare Recipients in Belgium: An Evaluation," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 111(470), pages 322-52, April.
- Cockx, Bart & Ridder, Geert, 1996. "Social employment of welfare recipients in Belgium: an evaluation," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 1996018, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Geert Ridder & Bart Cockx, 1999. "Social Employment of Welfare Recipients in Belgium: An Evaluation," Economics Working Paper Archive 415, The Johns Hopkins University,Department of Economics.
- Michael J. Puma & Nancy R. Burstein, 1994. "The national evaluation of the food stamp employment and training program," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 13(2), pages 311-330.
- Heckman, James J. & Lalonde, Robert J. & Smith, Jeffrey A., 1999. "The economics and econometrics of active labor market programs," Handbook of Labor Economics, in: O. Ashenfelter & D. Card (ed.), Handbook of Labor Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 31, pages 1865-2097 Elsevier.
- Epstein, William M., 1997. "Social science, child welfare, and family preservation: A failure of rationality in public policy," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 19(1-2), pages 41-60.
- Yaniv, Gideon, 1997. "Welfare fraud and welfare stigma," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 435-451, June.
- repec:dgr:uvatin:2098076 is not listed on IDEAS
- Laura Leete & Neil Bania, 1999. "The impact of welfare reform on local labor markets," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(1), pages 50-76.
- Marlene Kim & Thanos Mergoupis, 1998. "The Working Poor and Welfare Recipiency," Macroeconomics 9810006, EconWPA.
- V. Joseph Hotz & Guido W. Imbens & Julie H. Mortimer, 1999. "Predicting the Efficacy of Future Training Programs Using Past Experiences," NBER Technical Working Papers 0238, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gerard J. van den Berg & Bas van der Klaauw & Jan C. van Ours, 1998.
"Punitive Sanctions and the Transition Rate from Welfare to Work,"
Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers
98-076/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Gerard J. van den Berg & Bas van der Klaauw & Jan C. van Ours, 2004. "Punitive Sanctions and the Transition Rate from Welfare to Work," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 22(1), pages 211-241, January.
- Berg, Gerard J. van den & Klaauw, Bas van der & Ours, Jan C. van, 1998. "Punitive sanctions and the transition rate from welfare to work," Serie Research Memoranda 0033, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- van den Berg, Gerard J & van der Klaauw, Bas & van Ours, Jan C, 2000. "Punitive Sanctions and the Transition Rate From Welfare to Work," CEPR Discussion Papers 2447, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Berg, G. van den & Klaauw, B. van der & Ours, J.C. van, 1998. "Punitive sanctions and the transition from welfare to work," Discussion Paper 1998-56, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- repec:dgr:uvatin:1998076 is not listed on IDEAS
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.