Expected Revenue from Open and Sealed Bid Auctions
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Economic Association in its journal Journal of Economic Perspectives.
Volume (Year): 3 (1989)
Issue (Month): 3 (Summer)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Klein, Michael, 1998. "Bidding for concessions," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1957, The World Bank.
- Monteiro, Paulo Klinger, 2009.
"First-price auction symmetric equilibria with a general distribution,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 65(1), pages 256-269, January.
- Monteiro, Paulo Klinger, 2006. "First-Price Auction Symmetric Equilibria with a General Distribution," Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 616, FGV/EPGE Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Monteiro, Paulo Klinger, 2004. "First-Price auction symmetric equlibria with a general distribution," Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 568, FGV/EPGE Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- David Lucking-Reiley, 1999.
"Using Field Experiments to Test Equivalence between Auction Formats: Magic on the Internet,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 89(5), pages 1063-1080, December.
- David Lucking-Reiley, 1999. "Using field experiments to test equivalence between auction formats: Magic on the internet," Framed Field Experiments 00183, The Field Experiments Website.
- Dutra, Joisa C. & Menezes, Flavio M., 2002. "Hybrid auctions," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 77(3), pages 301-307, November.
- Lengwiler, Yvan & Wolfstetter, Elmar, 2010. "Auctions and corruption: An analysis of bid rigging by a corrupt auctioneer," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 34(10), pages 1872-1892, October.
- Szentes, Balazs, 2005. "Equilibrium transformations and the Revenue Equivalence Theorem," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 120(2), pages 175-205, February.
- Christopher J. Mayer, 1993. "A model of real estate auctions versus negotiated sales," Working Papers 93-3, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Yvan Lengwiler & Elmar G. Wolfstetter, 2005.
"Bid Rigging – An Analysis of Corruption in Auctions,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
1488, CESifo Group Munich.
- Lengwiler, Yvan & Wolfstetter, Elmar G., 2005. "Bid Rigging. An Analysis of Corruption in Auctions," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 39, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Christopher J. Meyer, 1993. "Assessing the performance of real estate auctions," Working Papers 93-1, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Gueth, W. & Ivanova, R. & Koenigstein, M. & Strobel, M., 2002.
""Bid functions in auctions and fair division games: experimental evidence","
Open Access publications from Maastricht University
urn:nbn:nl:ui:27-4965, Maastricht University.
- Werner Güth & Radosveta Ivanova-Stenzel & Manfred Königstein & Martin Strobel, 2002. "Bid Functions in Auctions and Fair Division Games: Experimental Evidence," German Economic Review, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 3(4), pages 461-484, November.
- Menezes, Flavio Marques & Dutra, Joísa Campanher, 2001. "Hybrid Auctions I: Theory," Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 421, FGV/EPGE Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Ariane Lambert-Mogiliansky & Grigory Kosenok, 2009. "Fine-Tailored for the Cartel-Favoritism in Procurement," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer, vol. 35(1), pages 95-121, September.
- Erwin Amann & Heng Qiao, 2008. "Three Sequential Cases: from Symmetry to Asymmetry," TWI Research Paper Series 37, Thurgauer Wirtschaftsinstitut, Universität Konstanz.
- David S. Salkever & Richard G. Frank, 1995. "Economic Issues in Vaccine Purchase Arrangements," NBER Working Papers 5248, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.