A Mean-Reverting Walk Down Wall Street
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Economic Association in its journal Journal of Economic Perspectives.
Volume (Year): 3 (1989)
Issue (Month): 1 (Winter)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Darryll Hendricks & Jayendu Patel & Richard Zeckhauser, 1990. "Hot Hands in Mutual Funds: The Persistence of Performance, 1974-87," NBER Working Papers 3389, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- William A. Brock & Blake LeBaron, 1989.
"Liquidity Constraints in Production Based Asset Pricing Models,"
NBER Working Papers
3107, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- William A. Brock & Blake LeBaron, 1990. "Liquidity Constraints in Production-Based Asset-Pricing Models," NBER Chapters, in: Asymmetric Information, Corporate Finance, and Investment, pages 231-256 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kin Lam & May Chun Mei Wong & Wing-Keung Wong, 2005. "New Variance Ratio Tests to Identify Random Walk from the General Mean Reversion Model," Departmental Working Papers wp0514, National University of Singapore, Department of Economics.
- Bernhard Eckwert & Andreas Szczutkowski, 2006. "Rationally mispriced assets in equilibrium," Spanish Economic Review, Springer, vol. 8(4), pages 285-299, December.
- Jim Clayton, 1998. "Further Evidence on Real Estate Market Efficiency," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 15(1), pages 41-58.
- Abadir, Karim M. & Caggiano, Giovanni & Talmain, Gabriel, 2013.
"Nelson–Plosser revisited: The ACF approach,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 175(1), pages 22-34.
- Karim Abadir & Giovanni Caggiano & Gabriel Talmain, 2005. "Nelson-Plosser Revisited: the ACF Approach," Working Papers 2005_7, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Karim M. Abadir & Gabriel Talmain & Giovanni Caggiano, 2008. "Nelson-Plosser revisited: the ACF approach," Working Paper Series 18-08, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis, revised Jan 2008.
- Manfred Gartner, 2010.
"Predicting the presidential election cycle in US stock prices: guinea pigs versus the pros,"
Applied Economics Letters,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(18), pages 1759-1765.
- Manfred Gärtner, 2008. "Predicting the Presidential Election Cycle in US Stock Prices: Guinea Pigs versus the Pros," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2008 2008-06, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Young-Hye Cho & Robert F. Engle, 1999. "Time-Varying Betas and Asymmetric Effect of News: Empirical Analysis of Blue Chip Stocks," NBER Working Papers 7330, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Roni Michaely & Richard H. Thaler & Kent Womack, 1994.
"Price Reactions to Dividend Initiations and Omissions: Overreaction or Drift?,"
NBER Working Papers
4778, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michaely, Roni & Thaler, Richard H & Womack, Kent L, 1995. " Price Reactions to Dividend Initiations and Omissions: Overreaction or Drift?," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 50(2), pages 573-608, June.
- Werner F. M. De Bondt & Richard H. Thaler, 1994. "Financial Decision-Making in Markets and Firms: A Behavioral Perspective," NBER Working Papers 4777, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.