The Productivity Slowdown, the Oil Shocks, and the Real Cycle
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Economic Association in its journal Journal of Economic Perspectives.
Volume (Year): 2 (1988)
Issue (Month): 4 (Fall)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carlos de Miguel & Baltasar Manzano & Jose M. Martin Moreno, . "Perturbaciones petroliferas y fluctuaciones agregadas," Studies on the Spanish Economy 134, FEDEA.
- Svendsen, Gert T, 1995. "California shows the future of electricity production in the Single Market," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 23(10), pages 857-859, October.
- Oison, Mancur, 1995. "The secular increase in European unemployment rates," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 39(3-4), pages 593-599, April.
- Céline Guivarch & Stéphane Hallegatte & Renaud Crassous, 2009.
"The Resilience of the Indian Economy to Rising Oil Prices as a Validation Test for a Global Energy-Environment-Economy CGE Model,"
- Guivarch, Céline & Hallegatte, Stéphane & Crassous, Renaud, 2009. "The resilience of the Indian economy to rising oil prices as a validation test for a global energy-environment-economy CGE model," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(11), pages 4259-4266, November.
- Sharma, Susan Sunila & Thuraisamy, Kannan, 2013.
"Oil price uncertainty and sovereign risk: Evidence from Asian economies,"
Journal of Asian Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 51-57.
- Susan S Sharma & Kannan Thuraisamy, 2012. "Oil Price Uncertainty and Sovereign Risk: Evidence from Asian Economies," Financial Econometics Series 2012_02, Deakin University, Faculty of Business and Law, School of Accounting, Economics and Finance.
- Yahya Madra & Fikret Adaman, 2013. "Neoliberal reason and its forms:Depoliticization through economization," Working Papers 2013/07, Bogazici University, Department of Economics.
- Claudia S. Gómez-López & Luis A.Puch, 2008. "Macroeconomic Consequences of International Commodity Price Shocks," Working Papers 2008-27, FEDEA.
- Robert B. Barsky & Lutz Kilian, 2004.
"Oil and the Macroeconomy Since the 1970s,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 18(4), pages 115-134, Fall.
- Christopher Hanes, 2000. "Nominal Wage Rigidity and Industry Characteristics in the Downturns of 1893, 1929, and 1981," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 90(5), pages 1432-1446, December.
- repec:hal:wpaper:hal-00866431 is not listed on IDEAS
- Danny García Callejas, 2005. "Economic Growth, Consumption and Oil Scarcity in Colombia: A Ramsey model, time series and panel data approach," BORRADORES DEL CIE 004180, UNIVERSIDAD DE ANTIOQUIA - CIE.
- Baltasar Manzano & Carlos de Miguel & José Mª Martín Moreno, . "Oil Shocks and the Business Cycle in Europe," Studies on the Spanish Economy 215, FEDEA.
- Pelaez, Rolando F., 2004. "Dating the productivity slowdown with a structural time-series model," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 44(2), pages 253-264, May.
- William E. Cullison, 1989. "The U.S. productivity slowdown: what the experts say," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue Jul, pages 10-21.
- Tetsuji Yamada & Tadashi Yamada & Guorn Liu, 1991. "Labor Productivity and Market Competition in Japan," NBER Working Papers 3800, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andreas Hornstein & Per Krusell, 1996. "Can Technology Improvements Cause Productivity Slowdowns?," NBER Chapters, in: NBER Macroeconomics Annual 1996, Volume 11, pages 209-276 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.