The Arbitrage Principle in Financial Economics
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Economic Association in its journal Journal of Economic Perspectives.
Volume (Year): 1 (1987)
Issue (Month): 2 (Fall)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Shahid Ebrahim, M. & Hussain, Sikandar, 2010. "Financial development and asset valuation: The special case of real estate," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 150-162, January.
- Ebrahim, M. Shahid & Mathur, Ike, 2007. "Pricing home mortgages and bank collateral: A rational expectations approach," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 1217-1244, April.
- Paul Embrechts, 1996. "Actuarial versus Financial Pricing of Insurance," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 96-17, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- Juettner-Nauroth, Beate E., 2003. "Problems associated with the Value-Relevance of Financial Derivatives according to IAS 39," Working Paper Series in Business Administration 2003:2, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 07 Feb 2003.
- Diecidue, Enrico & Wakker, Peter P., 2002. "Dutch books: avoiding strategic and dynamic complications, and a comonotonic extension," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 135-149, March.
- Frank Lehrbass, 1994. "Optimal hedging with currency forwards, calls, and calls on forwards for the competitive exporting firm facing exchange rate uncertainty," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 59(1), pages 51-70, February.
- Ebrahim, M. Shahid & Rahman, Shafiqur, 2005. "On the pareto-optimality of futures contracts over Islamic forward contracts: implications for the emerging Muslim economies," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 56(2), pages 273-295, February.
- Martin Klein, 1989. "Arbitrage and interest rates on currency baskets," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 125(2), pages 296-310, June.
- Carlo Alberto Magni, 2007.
"Project valuation and investment decisions: CAPM versus arbitrage,"
Applied Financial Economics Letters,
Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 3(2), pages 137-140.
- Magni, Carlo Alberto, 2007. "Project valuation and investment decisions: CAPM versus arbitrage," MPRA Paper 14525, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Philippe FEVRIER & Laurent LINNEMER & Michael VISSER, 2010.
"Testing for Asymmetric Information in the Viager Market,"
2010-01, Centre de Recherche en Economie et Statistique.
- Février, Philippe & Linnemer, Laurent & Visser, Michael, 2012. "Testing for asymmetric information in the viager market," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 96(1), pages 104-123.
- FEVRIER Ph. & LINNEMER L. & VISSER M., 2009. "Testing for asymmetric information in the viager market," Working Papers ERMES 0909, ERMES, University Paris 2.
- Rodolfo Apreda, 2003. "On the Extent of Arbitrage Constraints within Transaction Algebras (A non-standard approach)," CEMA Working Papers: Serie Documentos de Trabajo. 239, Universidad del CEMA.
- Enrico Diecidue, 2006. "Deriving Harsanyiâ€™s Utilitarianism from De Finettiâ€™s Book-Making Argument," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 61(4), pages 363-371, December.
- ALLARD, Marie & BRONSARD, Camille & GOURIÉROUX Christian, 2003.
Cahiers de recherche
2003-06, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- David M. Pennock & Michael P. Wellman, 2013. "Compact Securities Markets for Pareto Optimal Reallocation of Risk," Papers 1301.3886, arXiv.org.
- Magni, Carlo Alberto & Vélez-Pareja, Ignacio, 2009.
"Potential dividends versus actual cash flows in firm valuation,"
14509, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carlo Alberto Magni & Ignacio Velez-Pareja, 2009. "Potential dividends versus actual cash flows in firm valuation," PROYECCIONES FINANCIERAS Y VALORACION 005516, MASTER CONSULTORES.
- Rene Garcia & Richard Luger & Eric Renault, 2004. "Option Prices, Preferences, and State Variables," Emory Economics 0418, Department of Economics, Emory University (Atlanta).
- Vélez-Pareja, Ignacio & Magni, Carlo Alberto, 2008. "Potential dividends and actual cash flows. Theoretical and empirical reasons for using ‘actual’ and dismissing ‘potential’, Or: How not to pull potential rabbits out of actual hats," MPRA Paper 7266, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sikandar Hussain & M. Shahid Ebrahim, 2005. "Financial Development and Property Valuation," Computing in Economics and Finance 2005 24, Society for Computational Economics.
- ap Gwilym, Rhys & Ebrahim, M. Shahid, 2013. "Can position limits restrain ‘rogue’ trading?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 824-836.
- Andrea Capotorti & Giulianella Coletti & Barbara Vantaggi, 2008. "Preferences Representable by a Lower Expectation: Some Characterizations," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 64(2), pages 119-146, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.