Thunen at Two Hundred
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Economic Association in its journal Journal of Economic Literature.
Volume (Year): 21 (1983)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fujita, Masahisa, 2012.
"Thünen and the New Economic Geography,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 42(6), pages 907-912.
- M. Scott Taylor & Juan Moreno Cruz, 2013. "Back to the Future of Green Powered Economies," Working Papers 2013-19, Department of Economics, University of Calgary.
- Thomas Hoehn & Marc Reichle, 1986. "Einkommensdisparitäten im Zentren-Peripherie-Kontext in der Schweiz," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 122(II), pages 143-161, June.
- Niels Bosma & R. Sternberg & Zoltan Acs, 2008. "The Entrepreneurial Advantage of World Cities," Scales Research Reports H200810, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Venables, Anthony J. & Limao, Nuno, 2002.
"Geographical disadvantage: a Heckscher-Ohlin-von Thunen model of international specialisation,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 58(2), pages 239-263, December.
- Venables, Anthony J. & Limao, Nuno, 1999. "Geographical disadvantage - a Heckscher-Ohlin-von Thunen model of international specialization," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2256, The World Bank.
- Limão, Nuno & Venables, Anthony J., 1999. "Geographical Disadvantage: A Heckscher-Ohlin-Von Thunen model of International Specialization," CEPR Discussion Papers 2305, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Fitz, Dylan, 2013. "Development Chutes and Ladders: A Joint Impact Evaluation of Asset and Cash Transfers in Brazil," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 150254, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Juan Moreno Cruz & M. Scott Taylor, 2012. "Back to the Future of Green Powered Economies," NBER Working Papers 18236, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- da Silva Costa, Jose & Delgado, Ana Paula, 1999. "Regional Science Research in Europe: a review," ERSA conference papers ersa99pa235, European Regional Science Association.
- Xavier Martinez-Giralt & José M. Usategui, 2006. "On Modeling Transport Costs," Working Papers 277, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Nelson, Gerald C., 2002. "Introduction to the special issue on spatial analysis for agricultural economists," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 27(3), pages 197-200, November.
- Juan Moreno-Cruz & M. Scott Taylor, 2013.
"A Spatial Approach to Energy Economics,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
4173, CESifo Group Munich.
- Lall, Somik V. & Shalizi, Zmarak & Deichmann, Uwe, 2004.
"Agglomeration economies and productivity in Indian industry,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 73(2), pages 643-673, April.
- Lall, Somik & Shalizi, Zmarak & Deichmann, Uwe, 2001. "Agglomeration economies and productivity in Indian industry," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2663, The World Bank.
- Escobal, Javier, 2005. "The Role of Public Infraestructure in Market Development in Rural Peru," MPRA Paper 727, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fujita, Masahisa & Thisse, Jacques-François, 2008. "New Economic Geography: an appraisal on the occasion of Paul Krugman's 2008 Nobel Prize in Economics," CEPR Discussion Papers 7063, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ho Yeon KIM & Petra de Jong & Jan Rouwendal & Aleid Brouwer, 2012.
"Shrinking population and the urban hierarchy
[Housing preferences and attribute importance among Dutch older adults: a conjoint choice experiment]," ERSA conference papers ersa12p350, European Regional Science Association.
- Ludwig Nellinger, 2014. "Über die Natur und das Wesen des Geldes – J. H. von Thünens unveröffentlichtes Manuskript zur Geldtheorie," Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), Justus-Liebig University Giessen, Department of Statistics and Economics, vol. 234(1), pages 58-110, January.
- Hansson, Kenneth A., 1985. "Chaos in the Middle Zone: Nonperiodic Fluctuation in the Dynamic van Thunen Model," Working Paper Series 146, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- repec:clg:wpaper:2013-06 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:clg:wpaper:2013-13 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mikel Larreina, 2008. "Financial centres in peripheral regions: the effect of the financial services industry on regional economy - the case of the Scottish Financial cluster," CRIEFF Discussion Papers 0805, Centre for Research into Industry, Enterprise, Finance and the Firm.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.