Industrial Organization, Corporate Strategy and Structure
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Economic Association in its journal Journal of Economic Literature.
Volume (Year): 18 (1980)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Elango, B., 1998. "An empirical examination of the influence of industry and firm drivers on the rate of internationalization by firms," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 4(3), pages 201-221, November.
- James A. Dalton & Louis Esposito, 1981. "The Traditional and Strategy Formulation Models of Industry Analysis: Implications for Public Policy," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 7(1), pages 15-25, Jan-Mar.
- Edquist C, 1992. "Technological and organisational innovations, productivity and employment," ILO Working Papers 289185, International Labour Organization.
- William Lazonick, 2010. "Entrepreneurial Ventures and the Developmental State: Lessons from the Advanced Economies," Working Papers id:3167, eSocialSciences.
- Allred, Brent B. & Swan, K. Scott, 2005. "The mediating role of innovation on the influence of industry structure and national context on firm performance," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 229-252, June.
- Baggs, Jennifer de Bettignies, Jean-Etienne, 2006. "Product Market Competition and Agency Costs," Analytical Studies Branch Research Paper Series 2006287e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Lazonick, William, 2008. "Entrepreneurial Ventures and the Developmental State: Lessons from the Advanced Economies," Working Paper Series DP2008/01, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- George, Varghese P. & Allen, Thomas J. 1931-, 1993. "Relational data in organzational settings : an introductory note for using AGNI and netgraphs to analyze nodes, relationships, partitions and boundaries," Working papers #85-93. Working paper (Sl, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Schlicht, Ekkehart, . "Economic Analysis and Organised Religion," Chapters in Economics, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Tomer, John F., 1995. "Strategy and structure in the human firm: Beyond hierarchy, toward flexibility and integration," The Journal of Socio-Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 411-431.
- Saari Ahmad, 2012. "Crisis - Strategic Management in Public Relation," International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, vol. 2(4), pages 173-193, October.
- Iain Cockburn & Rebecca Henderson & Scott Stern, 1999. "The Diffusion of Science-Driven Drug Discovery: Organizational Change in Pharmaceutical Research," NBER Working Papers 7359, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Schwalje, Wes, 2012. "Rethinking How Establishment Skills Surveys Can More Effectively Identify Workforce Skills Gaps," MPRA Paper 37192, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carlos Barcena-Ruiz, Juan & Paz Espinosa, Maria, 1999. "Should multiproduct firms provide divisional or corporate incentives?," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 17(5), pages 751-764, July.
- Ylä-Anttila, Pekka & Ali-Yrkkö, Jyrki & Nyberg, Martti, 2004. "Foreign Ownership in Finland - Boosting Firm Performance and Changing Corporate Governance," Discussion Papers 904, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Edward J. Kane, 1981.
"Accelerating Inflation, Technological Innovation, and the Decreasing Effectiveness of Banking Regulation,"
NBER Working Papers
0638, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kane, Edward J, 1981. "Accelerating Inflation, Technological Innovation, and the Decreasing Effectiveness of Banking Regulation," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 36(2), pages 355-67, May.
- Lähtinen, Katja & Toppinen, Anne, 2008. "Financial performance in Finnish large- and medium-sized sawmills: The effects of value-added creation and cost-efficiency seeking," Journal of Forest Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 289-305, November.
- Fungácová, Zuzana & Pessarossi , Pierre & Weill , Laurent, 2012. "Is bank competition detrimental to efficiency? Evidence from China," BOFIT Discussion Papers 31/2012, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Baarda, James R., 2000. "A Transgenic Theory Of The Firm," Proceedings:Transitions in Agbiotech: Economics of Strategy and Policy, June 24-25, 1999, Washington, D.C. 25994, Regional Research Project NE-165 Private Strategies, Public Policies, and Food System Performance.
- Demirbag, Mehmet & Tatoglu, Ekrem & Glaister, Keith W., 2007. "Factors influencing perceptions of performance: The case of western FDI in an emerging market," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 310-336, June.
- Petra Gyurácz-Németh & Nóra Friedrich & Alan Clarke, 2013. "Innovation in Special Hotels as a Key to Success," Active Citizenship by Knowledge Management & Innovation: Proceedings of the Management, Knowledge and Learning International Conference 2013, ToKnowPress.
- Jonas Rundquist, 2008. "World-Class Or Good Enough — The Choice Of Partner When Outsourcing New Product Development In Medium-Sized Firms," International Journal of Innovation and Technology Management (IJITM), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 5(04), pages 423-445.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.