The Corporation, Competition, and the Invisible Hand
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Economic Association in its journal Journal of Economic Literature.
Volume (Year): 18 (1980)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Patrick Legros & Andrew F. Newman, 2008.
"Competing for Ownership,"
Journal of the European Economic Association,
MIT Press, vol. 6(6), pages 1279-1308, December.
- Patrick Legros & Andrew F. Newman, 2007. "Competing for Ownership," CEDI Discussion Paper Series 07-02, Centre for Economic Development and Institutions(CEDI), Brunel University.
- Legros, Patrick & Newman, Andrew, 2000. "Competing for Ownership," CEPR Discussion Papers 2573, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Patrick Legros & Andrew Newman, 2008. "Competing for ownership," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/7020, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Patrick Legros & Andrew F. Newman, 2007. "Competing for Ownership," Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series WP2007-003, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Patrick Legros & Andrew F. Newman, 2004. "Competing for Ownership," Boston University - Department of Economics - The Institute for Economic Development Working Papers Series dp-148, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Hsee, Christopher K. & Shen, Luxi & Zhang, Shirley & Chen, Jingqiu & Zhang, Li, 2012. "Fate or fight: Exploring the hedonic costs of competition," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 119(2), pages 177-186.
- Gugler, Klaus & Mueller, Dennis C. & Yurtoglu, B. Burcin, 2008. "Insider ownership, ownership concentration and investment performance: An international comparison," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 14(5), pages 688-705, December.
- James A. Dalton & Louis Esposito, 1981. "The Traditional and Strategy Formulation Models of Industry Analysis: Implications for Public Policy," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 7(1), pages 15-25, Jan-Mar.
- Furubotn, Eirik G., 2001. "The new institutional economics and the theory of the firm," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 45(2), pages 133-153, June.
- Benjamin Richardson & Wes Cragg, 2010. "Being Virtuous and Prosperous: SRI’s Conflicting Goals," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 92(1), pages 21-39, April.
- Edward J. Kane, 1981.
"Accelerating Inflation, Technological Innovation, and the Decreasing Effectiveness of Banking Regulation,"
NBER Working Papers
0638, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kane, Edward J, 1981. "Accelerating Inflation, Technological Innovation, and the Decreasing Effectiveness of Banking Regulation," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 36(2), pages 355-67, May.
- Nikolay Naydenov, 2007. "The Capital-Centered Model of Corporate Ownership," Economic Thought journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 1, pages 42-59.
- Audretsch, David B. & Santarelli, Enrico & Vivarelli, Marco, 1999. "Start-up size and industrial dynamics: some evidence from Italian manufacturing," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 17(7), pages 965-983, October.
- Gammelgaard, Jens, 1999. "Competence: A Dynamic Extension of the Existing Typology of Acquisition Motives," Working Papers 12-1999, Copenhagen Business School, Department of International Economics and Management.
- Gammelgaard, Jens, 2001. "Time and Path Dependencies in Foreign Acquisition Behaviours The History of Danish Takeovers Abroad 1888 to 1993," Working Papers 3-2001, Copenhagen Business School, Department of International Economics and Management.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.