Theories of Personal Income Distribution: A Survey
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Economic Association in its journal Journal of Economic Literature.
Volume (Year): 16 (1978)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Parker, Simon C., 1999. "The generalised beta as a model for the distribution of earnings," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 62(2), pages 197-200, February.
- Dorothée Boccanfuso & Bernard Decaluwé & Luc Savard, 2003. "Poverty, Income Distribution and CGE Modeling: Does the Functional Form of Distribution Matter?," Cahiers de recherche 0332, CIRPEE.
- Palme, Mårten, 1994.
"Earnings Mobility and Distribution: Comparing Statistical Models on Swedish Data,"
Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance
7, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Palme, Marten, 1995. "Earnings mobility and distribution: Comparing statistical models on Swedish data," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 2(3), pages 213-247, September.
- Mauro Baranzini, 2005. "Modigliani's life-cycle theory of savings fifty years later," Banca Nazionale del Lavoro Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 58(233-234), pages 109-172.
- Fehr, Hans, 1999. "Welfare Effects of Dynamic Tax Reforms," Beiträge zur Finanzwissenschaft, Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, edition 1, volume 5, number urn:isbn:9783161470165, July.
- Mauro Baranzini, 2005. "Modigliani's life-cycle theory of savings fifty years later," BNL Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 58(233-234), pages 109-172.
- Pascual, Marta, 2009. "Intergenerational income mobility: The transmission of socio-economic status in Spain," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 835-846, November.
- ARATA Yoshiyuki, 2013. "Income Distribution among Individuals: The effects of economic interactions," Discussion papers 13042, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- R. Mark Wilson & Carole A. Green, 1990. "Occupation, Occupational Change and Movement within the Income Distribution," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 16(3), pages 209-220, Jul-Sep.
- C. Simon Fan & Oded Stark, 2008. "Looking At The "Population Problem" Through The Prism Of Heterogeneity: Welfare And Policy Analyses," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 49(3), pages 799-835, 08.
- Ann P. Bartel & George J. Borjas, 1982.
"Wage Growth and Job Turnover: An Empirical Analysis,"
NBER Working Papers
0285, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ann P. Bartel & George J. Borjas, 1981. "Wage Growth and Job Turnover: An Empirical Analysis," NBER Chapters, in: Studies in Labor Markets, pages 65-90 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dorothée Boccanfuso & Bernard Decaluwé & Luc Savard, 2008. "Poverty, income distribution and CGE micro-simulation modeling: Does the functional form of distribution matter?," Journal of Economic Inequality, Springer, vol. 6(2), pages 149-184, June.
- C. R. Waits & R. L. Greenfield, 1980. "Human Capital Theory and Retirement Income," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 6(2), pages 99-105, April.
- Sandmo, Agnar, 2013. "The principal problem in political economy: income distribution in the history of economic thought," Discussion Paper Series in Economics 15/2013, Department of Economics, Norwegian School of Economics.
- Marcella Corsi, 2012. "Steindl on Stochastic Processes," PSL Quarterly Review, Economia civile, vol. 65(261), pages 151-166.
- Joon Koo Lee, 1981. "Distributional Implications of Imperfect Capital Markets," NBER Working Papers 0663, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dr K K Tang & Mr Rodney Beard, 2002. "Comparing Income Distributions Between Economies That Reward Innovation And Those That Reward Knowledge," Discussion Papers Series 314, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.