From Mises to Shackle: An Essay on Austrian Economics and the Kaleidic Society
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Economic Association in its journal Journal of Economic Literature.
Volume (Year): 14 (1976)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- C. Mantzavinos, 2006. "The institutional-evolutionary antitrust model," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 22(3), pages 273-291, November.
- Douhan, Robin & Henrekson, Magnus & Eliasson, Gunnar, 2006.
"Israel M. Kirzner: An Outstanding Austrian Contributor to the Economics of Entrepreneurship,"
Working Paper Series
678, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Robin Douhan & Gunnar Eliasson & Magnus Henrekson, 2007. "Israel M. Kirzner: An Outstanding Austrian Contributor to the Economics of Entrepreneurship," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 29(1), pages 213-223, June.
- Marcello Basili & Carlo Zappia, 2005.
"Ambiguity and uncertainty in Ellsberg and Shackle,"
Department of Economics University of Siena
460, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Foss, Nicolai J. & Klein, Peter G. & Kor, Yasemin Y. & Mahoney, Joseph T., 2006. "Entrepreneurship, Subjectivism, and the Resource-Based View: Towards a New Synthesis," Working Papers 06-0121, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, College of Business.
- Calcagno, Peter T. & Hall, Joshua C. & Lawson, Robert A., 2010. "Objectivism versus subjectivism: A market test," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 76(2), pages 445-448, November.
- Miguel A. Durán, 2005. "The problems of the the Co-Ordination problem," ThE Papers 05/09, Department of Economic Theory and Economic History of the University of Granada..
- Juan Carlos De Pablo, 2005. "Después de Kahneman y Tversky; ¿Qué queda de la Teoría Económica?," Revista de Economía y Estadística, Universidad Nacional de Córdoba, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas, Instituto de Economía y Finanzas, vol. 0(1), pages 55-98, January.
- Juan Carlos de Pablo, 2004. "La economía como proceso decisorio. Reseña de ideas ajenas," CEMA Working Papers: Serie Documentos de Trabajo. 263, Universidad del CEMA.
- C. Mantzavinos, 2005. "Das institutionenökonomisch-evolutionäre Wettbewerbsleitbild," Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), Justus-Liebig University Giessen, Department of Statistics and Economics, vol. 225(2), pages 205-224, March.
- Theodore Burczak, 2001. "Profit Expectations and Confidence: Some unresolved issues in the Austrian/Post-Keynesian debate," Review of Political Economy, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 13(1), pages 59-80.
- Rizzello Salvatore, 2002. "Mind and choice in economics," CESMEP Working Papers 200206, University of Turin.
- Marian Eabrasu, 2008. "An Assessment of Subjectivism. Its Meaning and its Limits," ICER Working Papers 01-2008, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Marco, Passarella & Hervé, Baron, 2010.
"Concorrenza senza equilibrio. La "scoperta imprenditoriale" nella Teoria Economica Austriaca
[Competition without equilibrium. The 'entrepreneurial discovery' in Austrian Economic Theory]," MPRA Paper 28505, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lewis, Paul & Runde, Jochen, 2007. "Subjectivism, social structure and the possibility of socio-economic order: The case of Ludwig Lachmann," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 62(2), pages 167-186, February.
- Maria Irina Trofin (Dromereschi), 2011. "Entrepreneur: between the old and the new. Portrait of Romanian entrepreneur," Studies and Scientific Researches. Economics Edition, "Vasile Alecsandri" University of Bacau, Faculty of Economic Sciences, issue 16-17.
- Gregor Zwirn, 2009. "Ludwig von Mises on the epistemological foundation for social sciences reconstructed," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer, vol. 22(1), pages 81-107, March.
- Carlo Zappia, 2008. "Non-Bayesian decision theory ante-litteram: the case of G. L. S. Shackle," Department of Economic Policy, Finance and Development (DEPFID) University of Siena 0408, Department of Economic Policy, Finance and Development (DEPFID), University of Siena.
- Paul Lewis, 2011. "Far from a nihilistic crowd: The theoretical contribution of radical subjectivist Austrian economics," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer, vol. 24(2), pages 185-198, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.