An Essay on Post-Keynesian Theory: A New Paradigm in Economics
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Economic Association in its journal Journal of Economic Literature.
Volume (Year): 13 (1975)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alex Millmow, 2003. "Joan Robinson's disillusion with economics," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(4), pages 561-574.
- Carabelli, Anna Maria & Cedrini, Mario Aldo, 2013.
"Keynes's General Theory, Treatise on Money and Tract on Monetary Reform: Different Theories, Same Methodological Approach?,"
Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers
201344, University of Turin.
- Cabelli, Anna & Cedrini, Mario, 2013. "Keynes's General Theory, Treatise on Money, and Tract on Monetary Reform: Different Theories, Same Methodological Approach?," CESMEP Working Papers 201302, University of Turin.
- Ross, Bruce W., 1996. "Towards an observational economics of business behaviour: the horizontal supply curve, 'fuzzy' demand and other anomalies for conventional theory," MPRA Paper 26783, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- León Díaz, John Jairo, 2007.
"Keynesianismo, Poskeynesianismo y Nuevokeynesianismo: ¿Tres doctrinas diferentes y una sóla teoría verdadera?
[Keynesianism, PostKeynesianism and Newkeynesianism: ¿Three different doctrines jus," MPRA Paper 4600, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2007.
- Eric Berr, 1999. "Demande effective, monnaie et prix de production : une extension circuitiste de la Théorie générale," Documents de travail 42, Groupe d'Economie du Développement de l'Université Montesquieu Bordeaux IV.
- John Edward King, 2013. "A Brief Introduction to Post Keynesian Macroeconomics," Wirtschaft und Gesellschaft - WuG, Kammer für Arbeiter und Angestellte für Wien, Abteilung Wirtschaftswissenschaft und Statistik, vol. 39(4), pages 485-508.
- Kakarot-Handtke, Egmont, 2012.
"Why Post Keynesianism is not yet a science,"
43171, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zdravka, Todorova, 2009. "Employer of Last Resort Policy and Feminist Economics: Social Provisioning and Socialization of Investment," MPRA Paper 16240, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ingrid Rima, 2003. "From profit margins to income distribution: Joan Robinson's odyssey from marginal productivity theory," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(4), pages 575-586.
- Kronenberg, Tobias, 2010. "Finding common ground between ecological economics and post-Keynesian economics," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(7), pages 1488-1494, May.
- Geoffrey Harcourt & Peter Kriesler, 2012. "Introduction [to Handbook of Post-Keynesian Economics: Oxford University Press: USA]," Discussion Papers 2012-33, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Eric BERR (GREThA), 2008. "Keynes and the Post Keynesians on Sustainable Development," Cahiers du GREThA 2008-01, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Lavoie, Marc, 1982. "Les post-keynésiens et la monnaie endogène," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 58(1), pages 191-221, janvier-j.
- Alfred S. Eichner, 1979. "An Anthropogenic Apprach to LAbor Economics," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 5(3), pages 349-366, October.
- Giuseppe Fontana & Bill Gerrard, 2006.
"The future of Post Keynesian economics,"
Banca Nazionale del Lavoro Quarterly Review,
Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 59(236), pages 49-80.
- Alfred S. Eichner, 1985. "Towards an Empirically Valid Economics," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 11(4), pages 437-449, Oct-Dec.
- Eric BERR (GREThA), 2008. "Which development for the 21st century? Reflections on sustainable development\r\n (In French)," Cahiers du GREThA 2008-04, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Canale, Rosaria Rita, 1998.
"L'Unione monetaria europea fra integralismo monetario e dipendenza della politica fiscale. Alcune considerazioni
[Monetary "integralism" and fiscal policy dependence in the European Monet," MPRA Paper 1429, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Drakopoulos, Stavros A. & Karayiannis, Anastassios, 2005. "A Review of Kuhnian and Lakatosian “Explanations” in Economics," MPRA Paper 16624, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Canale, Rosaria Rita, 2003. "Microfoundations of macroeconomics. Post-Keynesian contributions on the theory of the firm," MPRA Paper 2713, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2005.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.