R&D Investments, Exporting, and the Evolution of Firm Productivity
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Economic Association in its journal American Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 98 (2008)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- D21 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Theory
- D24 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Production; Cost; Capital; Capital, Total Factor, and Multifactor Productivity; Capacity
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- G31 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Capital Budgeting; Fixed Investment and Inventory Studies
- L25 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Performance
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rubini, Loris, 2009.
"Innovation and the Elasticity of Trade Volumes to Tariff Reductions,"
21484, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Loris Rubini, 2010. "Innovation and the Elasticity of Trade Volumes to Tariff Reductions," 2010 Meeting Papers 570, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Aïda Caldera Sanchez, 2009.
"Innovation and Exporting: Edvidence from Spanish Manufacturing Firms,"
Working Papers ECARES
2009_014, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Aida Caldera, 2010. "Innovation and exporting: evidence from Spanish manufacturing firms," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 146(4), pages 657-689, December.
- Ngo Van Long & Horst Raff & Frank Stähler, 2008.
"Innovation and Trade with Heterogeneous Firms,"
Kiel Working Papers
1430, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Yang, Chih-Hai & Chen, Ying-Hui, 2012. "R&D, productivity, and exports: Plant-level evidence from Indonesia," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 208-216.
- TANAKA Ayumu, 2011. "Heterogeneity and the Structure of Exports and FDI: A cross-industry analysis of Japanese manufacturing," Discussion papers 11001, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Armando Garcia Pires, 2012. "International trade and competitiveness," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 50(3), pages 727-763, August.
- Love, James H. & Ganotakis, Panagiotis, 2013. "Learning by exporting: Lessons from high-technology SMEs," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 1-17.
- Aranzazu Crespo Rodríguez, 2012. "Trade, innovation and productivity," Working Papers 2012-06, Instituto Madrileño de Estudios Avanzados (IMDEA) Ciencias Sociales.
- Stiebale, Joel, 2012. "Cross-Border M&A and Innovative Activity: Firm-Level Evidence," Annual Conference 2012 (Goettingen): New Approaches and Challenges for the Labor Market of the 21st Century 62027, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Kenji Fujiwara, 2012. "A Win-Win-Win Tariff-Tax Reform under Imperfect Competition," Discussion Paper Series 83, School of Economics, Kwansei Gakuin University, revised Feb 2012.
- John Van Reenen, 2010.
"Does Competition Raise Productivity Through Improving Management Quality?,"
CEP Discussion Papers
dp1036, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Van Reenen, John, 2011. "Does competition raise productivity through improving management quality?," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 306-316, May.
- Kaz Miyagiwa & Aminata Sissoko, 2013. "The free-rider problem and the optimal duration of research joint ventures: theory and evidence from the Eureka program," Working Papers 1302, Florida International University, Department of Economics.
- Nicholas Bloom & John Van Reenen, 2010.
"Human Resource Management and Productivity,"
CEP Discussion Papers
dp0982, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Bloom, Nicholas & Van Reenen, John, 2010. "Human Resource Management and Productivity," CEPR Discussion Papers 7849, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Nicholas Bloom & John Van Reenen, 2010. "Human Resource Management and Productivity," NBER Working Papers 16019, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.