R&D Investments, Exporting, and the Evolution of Firm Productivity
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Economic Association in its journal American Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 98 (2008)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- D21 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Theory
- D24 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Production; Cost; Capital; Capital, Total Factor, and Multifactor Productivity; Capacity
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- G31 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Capital Budgeting; Fixed Investment and Inventory Studies
- L25 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Performance
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Van Reenen, John, 2011.
"Does competition raise productivity through improving management quality?,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 306-316, May.
- John Van Reenen, 2010. "Does Competition Raise Productivity Through Improving Management Quality?," CEP Discussion Papers dp1036, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Love, James H. & Ganotakis, Panagiotis, 2013. "Learning by exporting: Lessons from high-technology SMEs," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 1-17.
- Ngo Van Long & Horst Raff & Frank Stähler, 2009.
"Innovation and Trade with Heterogeneous Firms,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
2796, CESifo Group Munich.
- Kenji Fujiwara, 2013.
"A Win–Win–Win Tariff–Tax Reform under Imperfect Competition,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 21(5), pages 857-867, November.
- Kenji Fujiwara, 2012. "A Win-Win-Win Tariff-Tax Reform under Imperfect Competition," Discussion Paper Series 83, School of Economics, Kwansei Gakuin University, revised Feb 2012.
- Nicholas Bloom & John Van Reenen, 2010.
"Human Resource Management and Productivity,"
CEP Discussion Papers
dp0982, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Bloom, Nicholas & Van Reenen, John, 2010. "Human Resource Management and Productivity," CEPR Discussion Papers 7849, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Nick Bloom & John Van Reenen, 2010. "Human resource management and productivity," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 28730, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Nicholas Bloom & John Van Reenen, 2010. "Human Resource Management and Productivity," NBER Working Papers 16019, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Petrit Gashi & Iraj Hashi & Geoff Pugh, 2014. "Export behaviour of SMEs in transition countries," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 42(2), pages 407-435, February.
- Armando Garcia Pires, 2012. "International trade and competitiveness," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 50(3), pages 727-763, August.
- Aida Caldera, 2010.
"Innovation and exporting: evidence from Spanish manufacturing firms,"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv),
Springer, vol. 146(4), pages 657-689, December.
- Aïda Caldera Sanchez, 2009. "Innovation and Exporting: Edvidence from Spanish Manufacturing Firms," Working Papers ECARES 2009_014, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Stiebale, Joel, 2012. "Cross-Border M&A and Innovative Activity: Firm-Level Evidence," Annual Conference 2012 (Goettingen): New Approaches and Challenges for the Labor Market of the 21st Century 62027, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Yang, Chih-Hai & Chen, Ying-Hui, 2012. "R&D, productivity, and exports: Plant-level evidence from Indonesia," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 208-216.
- Aranzazu Crespo Rodríguez, 2012. "Trade, innovation and productivity," Working Papers 2012-06, Instituto Madrileño de Estudios Avanzados (IMDEA) Ciencias Sociales.
- TANAKA Ayumu, 2011. "Heterogeneity and the Structure of Exports and FDI: A cross-industry analysis of Japanese manufacturing," Discussion papers 11001, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Loris Rubini, 2010.
"Innovation and the Elasticity of Trade Volumes to Tariff Reductions,"
2010 Meeting Papers
570, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Rubini, Loris, 2009. "Innovation and the Elasticity of Trade Volumes to Tariff Reductions," MPRA Paper 21484, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Giovanni Dosi & Marco Grazzi & Chiara Tomasi & Alessandro Zeli, 2012. "Turbulence underneath the big calm? The micro-evidence behind Italian productivity dynamics," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 39(4), pages 1043-1067, November.
- Kaz Miyagiwa & Aminata Sissoko, 2013. "The free-rider problem and the optimal duration of research joint ventures: theory and evidence from the Eureka program," Working Papers 1302, Florida International University, Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.