Treatment Effect Bounds under Monotonicity Assumptions: An Application to Swan-Ganz Catheterization
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Economic Association in its journal American Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 98 (2008)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- C21 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Cross-Sectional Models; Spatial Models; Treatment Effect Models
- I10 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - General
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wooyoung Kim & Koohyun Kwon & Soonwoo Kwon & Sokbae 'Simon' Lee, 2014. "The identification power of smoothness assumptions in models with counterfactual outcomes," CeMMAP working papers CWP17/14, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Bhattacharya, Jay & Shaikh, Azeem M. & Vytlacil, Edward, 2012.
"Treatment effect bounds: An application to Swan–Ganz catheterization,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 168(2), pages 223-243.
- Jay Bhattacharya & Azeem Shaikh & Edward Vytlacil, 2005. "Treatment Effect Bounds: An Application to Swan-Ganz Catheterization," NBER Working Papers 11263, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kyungchul Song, 2009. "Point Decisions for Interval-Identified Parameters," PIER Working Paper Archive 09-036, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- James J. HECKMAN & Sergio URZUA & Edward VYTLACIL, 2008.
"Instrumental Variables in Models with Multiple Outcomes: The General Unordered Case,"
Annales d'Economie et de Statistique,
ENSAE, issue 91-92, pages 151-174.
- James J. Heckman & Sergio Urzua & Edward Vytlacil, 2008. "Instrumental Variables In Models With Multiple Outcomes: The General Unordered Case," Working Papers 200830, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Heckman, James J. & Urzua, Sergio & Vytlacil, Edward, 2008. "Instrumental Variables in Models with Multiple Outcomes: The General Unordered Case," IZA Discussion Papers 3565, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Chiburis, Richard C., 2010. "Semiparametric bounds on treatment effects," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 159(2), pages 267-275, December.
- Stefan Boes, 2009. "Bounds on Counterfactual Distributions Under Semi-Monotonicity Constraints," SOI - Working Papers 0920, Socioeconomic Institute - University of Zurich.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.