Toward Choice-Theoretic Foundations for Behavioral Welfare Economics
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Economic Association in its journal American Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 97 (2007)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- B. Douglas Bernheim, 2009.
"On the Potential of Neuroeconomics: A Critical (but Hopeful) Appraisal,"
American Economic Journal: Microeconomics,
American Economic Association, vol. 1(2), pages 1-41, August.
- B. Douglas Bernheim, 2008. "On the Potential of Neuroeconomics: A Critical (but Hopeful) Appraisal," NBER Working Papers 13954, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Yusufcan Masatlioglu & Daisuke Nakajima & Erkut Ozbay, 2009.
NajEcon Working Paper Reviews
- Eddie Dekel & Barton L. Lipman, 2010.
"How (Not) to Do Decision Theory,"
Annual Review of Economics,
Annual Reviews, vol. 2(1), pages 257-282, 09.
- Rohan Dutta & Sean Horan, 2013. "Inferring Rationales from Choice : Identification for Rational Shortlist Methods," Cahiers de recherche 09-2013, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Daniel Burghart & Trudy Cameron & Geoffrey Gerdes, 2007. "Valuing publicly sponsored research projects: Risks, scenario adjustments, and inattention," Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, Springer, vol. 35(1), pages 77-105, August.
- Lahiri, Somdeb, 2008. "Rationality in a general model of choice," MPRA Paper 10860, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gardner Brown & Daniel Hagen, 2010. "Behavioral Economics and the Environment," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 46(2), pages 139-146, June.
- Olof Johansson-Stenman & James Konow, 2010. "Fair Air: Distributive Justice and Environmental Economics," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 46(2), pages 147-166, June.
- Aronsson, Thomas & Johansson-Stenman, Olof, 2011. "Animal Welfare and Social Decisions," Working Papers in Economics 485, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Robert Sugden, 2008. "Why incoherent preferences do not justify paternalism," Constitutional Political Economy, Springer, vol. 19(3), pages 226-248, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.