Intergenerational Transmission of Health
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Economic Association in its journal American Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 88 (1998)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Frijters, Paul & Johnston, David W. & Shields, Michael A., 2011. "Destined for (Un)Happiness: Does Childhood Predict Adult Life Satisfaction?," IZA Discussion Papers 5819, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- repec:ner:dauphi:urn:hdl:123456789/9524 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ner:dauphi:urn:hdl:123456789/11292 is not listed on IDEAS
- Trannoy, A & Tubeuf, S & Jusot, F & Devaux, M, 2008.
"Inequality in Opportunities in Health in France: A first pass,"
Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers
08/24, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Alain Trannoy & Sandy Tubeuf & Florence Jusot & Marion Devaux, 2010. "Inequality of opportunities in health in France: a first pass," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 19(8), pages 921-938, August.
- repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00564898 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gregory Ponthiere, 2011.
"Mortality, Family and Lifestyles,"
Journal of Family and Economic Issues,
Springer, vol. 32(2), pages 175-190, June.
- Abhishek Chakravarty, 2012. "Gender-discriminatory premarital investments, fertility preferences and breastfeeding in Egypt," Economics Discussion Papers 723, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- Silja Göhlmann & Christoph M. Schmidt & Harald Tauchmann, 2010. "Smoking initiation in Germany: the role of intergenerational transmission," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 19(2), pages 227-242.
- Jusot, Florence & Tubeuf, Sandy & Trannoy, Alain, 2013. "Les différences d'état de santé en France : inégalités des chances ou reflet des comportements à risques ?," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/11292, Paris Dauphine University.
- Zol Alexei Hooper & E. Anthon Eff, . "Social Mobility in the United States as a Markov Process," Journal for Economic Educators, Middle Tennessee State University, Business and Economic Research Center.
- Joan Costa-Fonta & Joan Gil, 2012. "Intergenerational and Socioeconomic Gradients of Child Obesity," Working Papers 2012-11, FEDEA.
- David W. Johnston; & Stefanie Schurer; & Michael Shields;, 2012.
"Evidence on the long shadow of poor mental health across three generations,"
Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers
12/20, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Johnston, David W. & Schurer, Stefanie & Shields, Michael A., 2011. "Evidence on the Long Shadow of Poor Mental Health across Three Generations," IZA Discussion Papers 6014, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Trannoy, Alain & Tubeuf, Sandy & Jusot, Florence, 2010. "Inequality of Opportunities in Health in Europe : Why So Much Difference Across Countries ?," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/7032, Paris Dauphine University.
- repec:ner:dauphi:urn:hdl:123456789/268 is not listed on IDEAS
- Trannoy, Alain & Tubeuf, Sandy & Jusot, Florence, 2013. "Circumstances and Efforts: How important is their correlation for the measurement of inequality of opportunity in health?," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/5065, Paris Dauphine University.
- Katja Coneus & C. Katharina Spieß, 2008. "The Intergenerational Transmission of Health in Early Childhood," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 126, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- repec:ner:dauphi:urn:hdl:123456789/5065 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jusot, Florence & Bricard, Damien, 2012. "Intergenerational transmission of health care habits in France," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/10720, Paris Dauphine University.
- repec:ner:dauphi:urn:hdl:123456789/10720 is not listed on IDEAS
- Trannoy, Alain & Tubeuf, Sandy & Jusot, Florence, 2010. "Effort or Circumstances : Which one matters in health inequality ?," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/9524, Paris Dauphine University.
- Classen, Timothy J., 2010. "Measures of the intergenerational transmission of body mass index between mothers and their children in the United States, 1981-2004," Economics & Human Biology, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 30-43, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.