International Comparisons of the Sources of Economic Growth
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Economic Association in its journal American Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 86 (1996)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Robert W. Fogel, 2008.
"The Impact of the Asian Miracle on the Theory of Economic Growth,"
in: Understanding Long-Run Economic Growth: Geography, Institutions, and the Knowledge Economy, pages 311-354
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert W. Fogel, 2009. "The Impact of the Asian Miracle on the Theory of Economic Growth," NBER Working Papers 14967, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Vincenzo Scoppa, 2013.
"Technological catch-up or neoclassical convergence? Identifying the channels of convergence for Italian regions,"
Economics and Business Letters,
Oviedo University Press, vol. 2(4).
- Scoppa, Vincenzo, 2009. "Technological Catch-up or Neoclassical Convergence? Identifying the Channels of Convergence for Italian Regions," MPRA Paper 13051, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vincenzo Scoppa, 2009. "Technological Catch-Up Or Neoclassical Convergence? Identifying The Channels Of Convergence For Italian Regions," Working Papers 200904, Università della Calabria, Dipartimento di Economia, Statistica e Finanza (Ex Dipartimento di Economia e Statistica).
- Todd Schoellman & Sean Mulholland & Robert Tamura & Chad Turner, 2010.
"How Important are Human Capital, Physical Capital and Total Factor Productivity for Determining State Economic Growth in the United States, 1840-2000,"
2010 Meeting Papers
839, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Chad Turner & Robert Tamura & Sean Mulholland, 2013. "How important are human capital, physical capital and total factor productivity for determining state economic growth in the United States, 1840–2000?," Journal of Economic Growth, Springer, vol. 18(4), pages 319-371, December.
- Turner, Chad & Tamura, Robert & Mulholland, Sean, 2008. "How important are human capital, physical capital and total factor productivity for determining state economic growth in the United States: 1840-2000?," MPRA Paper 7715, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Doireann Fitzgerald & Juan Carlos Hallak, 2004.
"Specialization, Factor Accumulation and Development,"
NBER Working Papers
10638, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fitzgerald, Doireann & Hallak, Juan Carlos, 2004. "Specialization, factor accumulation and development," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 64(2), pages 277-302, December.
- Doireann Fitzgerald & Juan Carlos Hallak, 2002. "Specialization, Factor Accumulation and Development," Working Papers 488, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- Jorgenson, Dale W., 2005. "Les technologies de l’information et les économies du G7," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 81(1), pages 15-45, Mars-Juin.
- Simeonova-Ganeva, Ralitsa, 2006.
"Влияние На Човешкия Капитал Върху Икономическия Растеж (България, 1949-2005 Г.)
[The Impact of Human Capital on the Economic Growth (Bulgari," MPRA Paper 37244, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jorgenson, Dale W. & Yip, Eric, 1999. "Qu’est-il advenu de la croissance de la productivité?," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 75(4), pages 559-596, dÃ©cembre.
- Gerlagh, Reyer, 2008. "A climate-change policy induced shift from innovations in carbon-energy production to carbon-energy savings," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 425-448, March.
- Michael J. Boskin & Lawrence J. Lau, 2000. "Generalized Solow-Neutral Technical Progress and Postwar Economic Growth," NBER Working Papers 8023, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Zafirovski, Milan, 1998. "Socio-economics and rational choice theory: Specification of their relations," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 165-205.
- Rubina Vohra, 1998. "Convergence (divergence) and the U.S. states," Atlantic Economic Journal, International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 26(4), pages 372-378, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.