The Dynamics of Domestic Violence
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Economic Association in its journal American Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 85 (1995)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marcel-Cristian Voia & Saikou Amadou Diallo, 2013. "The Threat of Domestic Violence and Women Empowerment: The Case of West Africa," Carleton Economic Papers 13-05, Carleton University, Department of Economics.
- Angelucci, Manuela, 2007. "Love on the Rocks: Alcohol Abuse and Domestic Violence in Rural Mexico," IZA Discussion Papers 2706, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Gerard van den Berg & Michele Tertilt, 2012. "Domestic Violence over the Business Cycle," 2012 Meeting Papers 1171, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Jana Lenze & Stephan Klasen, 2013. "The Impact of Women’s Labour Force Participation on Domestic Violence in Jordan," Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers 143, Courant Research Centre PEG.
- Gustavo J Bobonis & Roberto Castro & Melissa Gonzalez-Brenes, 2009.
"Public Transfers and Domestic Violence: The Roles of Private Information and Spousal Control,"
tecipa-362, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Gustavo J. Bobonis & Melissa González-Brenes & Roberto Castro, 2013. "Public Transfers and Domestic Violence: The Roles of Private Information and Spousal Control," American Economic Journal: Economic Policy, American Economic Association, vol. 5(1), pages 179-205, February.
- Iyengar, Radha, 2009. "Does the certainty of arrest reduce domestic violence? Evidence from mandatory and recommended arrest laws," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 93(1-2), pages 85-98, February.
- Juan D. Barón, 2010. "La violencia de pareja en Colombia y sus regiones," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO SOBRE ECONOMÃA REGIONAL 007056, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA - ECONOMÍA REGIONAL.
- Yarbrough, David N. & Blanton, Priscilla W., 2000. "Socio-demographic indicators of intervention program completion with the male court-referred perpetrator of partner abuse," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 28(6), pages 517-526.
- Anna Aizer & Pedro Dal Bó, 2007.
"Love, Hate and Murder: Commitment Devices in Violent Relationships,"
NBER Working Papers
13492, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Aizer, Anna & Dal B, Pedro, 2009. "Love, hate and murder: Commitment devices in violent relationships," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 93(3-4), pages 412-428, April.
- Dan Anderberg & Helmut Rainer, 2011. "Domestic Abuse: Instrumental Violence and Economics Incentives," CESifo Working Paper Series 3673, CESifo Group Munich.
- Robert A. Pollak, 2004.
"An intergenerational model of domestic violence,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer, vol. 17(2), pages 311-329, 06.
- Laura Rueda, 2011. "La violencia sicológica contra las mujeres en Colombia," REVISTA DE ECONOMÍA DEL ROSARIO, UNIVERSIDAD DEL ROSARIO.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.