The Large Welfare State as a System
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Economic Association in its journal American Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 85 (1995)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bergh, Andreas & Henrekson, Magnus, 2011.
"Government Size and Growth: A Survey and Interpretation of the Evidence,"
Working Paper Series
858, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Andreas Bergh & Magnus Henrekson, 2011. "Government Size And Growth: A Survey And Interpretation Of The Evidence," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 25(5), pages 872-897, December.
- Bergh, Andreas & Erlingsson, Gissur, 2006. "Resilience through Restructuring: Swedish Policy-Making Style and the Consensus on Liberalizations 1980–2000," Ratio Working Papers 110, The Ratio Institute.
- Lindbeck, Assar, 2001.
"Pensions and Contemporary Socioeconomic Change,"
Working Paper Series
548, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Assar Lindbeck, 2000. "Pensions and Contemporary Socioeconomic Change," NBER Working Papers 7770, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lindbeck, Assar, 2000. "Pensions and Contemporary Socioeconomic Change," Seminar Papers 685, Stockholm University, Institute for International Economic Studies.
- Reza Fazeli & Rafat Fazeli, 2010. "The Impact of the Welfare State and Social Policy on the Working Population: The Recent British Experience," Forum for Social Economics, Springer, vol. 39(2), pages 101-125, July.
- Wolfgang Ochel, 2002. "International Comparisons and Transfer of Labour Market Institutions," CESifo Working Paper Series 788, CESifo Group Munich.
- Lindbeck, Assar, 1997. "The European Employment Problem," Seminar Papers 616, Stockholm University, Institute for International Economic Studies.
- Benabou, Roland, 2005.
"Inequality, Technology and the Social Contract,"
Handbook of Economic Growth,
in: Philippe Aghion & Steven Durlauf (ed.), Handbook of Economic Growth, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 25, pages 1595-1638
- Benabou, Roland, 2004. "Inequality, Technology, and the Social Contract," Papers 08-15-2005b, Princeton University, Research Program in Political Economy.
- Roland Benabou, 2004. "Inequality, Technology, and the Social Contract," NBER Working Papers 10371, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Roland Bénabou, 2003. "Inequality, Technology, and the Social Contract," Working Papers 141, Princeton University, Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs, Discussion Papers in Economics..
- Bénabou, Roland, 2004. "Inequality, Technology and the Social Contract," CEPR Discussion Papers 4741, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Lindbeck, A, 1996.
"The West European Employment Problem,"
616, Stockholm - International Economic Studies.
- Assar Lindbeck, 1996. "The West European employment problem," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 132(4), pages 609-637, December.
- Assar Lindbeck, 1998. "How can economic policy strike a balance between economic efficiency and income equality?," Proceedings - Economic Policy Symposium - Jackson Hole, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, pages 295-336.
- Magnus Henrekson, 2006. "Entrepreneurship and the welfare state: a reply," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 15(3), pages 579-593, June.
- Tor Jacobson & Henry Ohlsson, 2000.
"Working time, employment, and work sharing: Evidence from Sweden,"
Springer, vol. 25(1), pages 169-187.
- Jacobson, Tor & Ohlsson, Henry, 1996. "Working Time, Employment, and Work Sharing: Evidence from Sweden," Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 135, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Wallace HUFFMAN & Richard E. JUST, 1995. "Transaction Costs, Fads, And Politically Motivated Misdirection In Agricultural Research," Staff Papers 277, Iowa State University Department of Economics.
- Thanasis Maniatis, 2003. "The net social wage in greece 1958-95," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(4), pages 377-398.
- Hassel, Anke, 1999. "Bündnisse für Arbeit: Nationale Handlungsfähigkeit im europäischen Regimewettbewerb," MPIfG Discussion Paper 99/5, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies.
- Wolfgang Ochel, 2004. "Lernen von anderen Ländern: Zum internationalen Vergleich und Transfer von Arbeitsmarktinstitutionen," Perspektiven der Wirtschaftspolitik, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 5(2), pages 139-158, 05.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.