An Analysis of the Correlates of Discrimination Facing Young Hispanic Job-Seekers
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Economic Association in its journal American Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 84 (1994)
Issue (Month): 3 (June)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Segrest Purkiss, Sharon L. & Perrewe, Pamela L. & Gillespie, Treena L. & Mayes, Bronston T. & Ferris, Gerald R., 2006. "Implicit sources of bias in employment interview judgments and decisions," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 101(2), pages 152-167, November.
- Weichselbaumer, Doris, 2013.
"Testing for Discrimination against Lesbians of Different Marital Status: A Field Experiment,"
IZA Discussion Papers
7425, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Doris Weichselbaumer, 2013. "Testing for discrimination against lesbians of different marital status: A field experiment," NRN working papers 2013-06, The Austrian Center for Labor Economics and the Analysis of the Welfare State, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Doris Weichselbaumer, 2013. "Testing for discrimination against lesbians of different marital status: A field experiment," Economics working papers 2013-08, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Pierre-Philippe Combes & Bruno Decreuse & Morgane Laouenan & Alain Trannoy, 2011.
"Customer Discrimination and Employment Outcomes: Theory and Evidence from the French Labor Market,"
- Pierre-Philippe COMBES & Bruno DECREUSE & Morgane LAOUENAN & Alain TRANNOY, 2013. "Customer Discrimination and Employment OUtcomes: Theory and Evidence from the French Labor Market," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2013016, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Antecol, Heather & Cobb-Clark, Deborah A., 2004.
"Identity and Racial Harassment,"
IZA Discussion Papers
1149, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Holzer, Harry J. & Reaser, Jess, 2000.
"Black Applicants, Black Employees, and Urban Labor Market Policy,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 48(3), pages 365-387, November.
- Harry J. Holzer, . "Black Applicants, Black Employees, and Urban Labor Market Policy," Institute for Research on Poverty Discussion Papers 1162-98, University of Wisconsin Institute for Research on Poverty.
- Stephen L. Ross, 2003. "What Is Known about Testing for Discrimination: Lessons Learned by Comparing across Different Markets," Working papers 2003-21, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics, revised Nov 2003.
- John Yinger, 1998. "Evidence on Discrimination in Consumer Markets," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 12(2), pages 23-40, Spring.
- David Neumark & Roy J. Bank & Kyle D. Van Nort, 1995.
"Sex Discrimination in Restaurant Hiring: An Audit Study,"
NBER Working Papers
5024, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Neumark, David, 1996. "Sex Discrimination in Restaurant Hiring: An Audit Study," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 111(3), pages 915-41, August.
- repec:fth:prinin:376 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yannick L'Horty & Emmanuel Duguet & Loïc Du Parquet & Pascale Petit & Florent Sari, 2011. "The effect of place of residence on access to employment : a field experiment on qualified young job applicants in Ile-de-France," Working Papers halshs-00812113, HAL.
- Morgane Laouénan, 2013. ""Hate at First Sight": Evidence of Consumer Discrimination Against African-Americans in the US," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2013032, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Harry J. Holzer & Keith R. Ihlanfeldt, 1998.
"Customer Discrimination And Employment Outcomes For Minority Workers,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
MIT Press, vol. 113(3), pages 835-867, August.
- H. J. Holzer & K. R. Ihlanfeldt, . "Customer Discrimination and Employment Outcomes for Minority Workers," Institute for Research on Poverty Discussion Papers 1122-97, University of Wisconsin Institute for Research on Poverty.
- C. Bansak & S. Raphael, . "Immigration Reform and the Earnings of Latino Workers: Do Employer Sanctions Cause Discrimination?," Institute for Research on Poverty Discussion Papers 1181-98, University of Wisconsin Institute for Research on Poverty.
- Claudia Goldin & Cecilia Rouse, 1997.
"Orchestrating Impartiality: The Impact of "Blind" Auditions on Female Musicians,"
NBER Working Papers
5903, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cecilia Rouse & Claudia Goldin, 2000. "Orchestrating Impartiality: The Impact of "Blind" Auditions on Female Musicians," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 90(4), pages 715-741, September.
- Emmanuel Duguet & Loïc Du Parquet & Yannick L'Horty & Pascale Petit, 2012. "New Evidence of Ethnic and Gender discriminations in the French Labor Market using experimental data: A ranking extension of correspondence testings," Working Papers halshs-00856235, HAL.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.