Bosses of Different Stripes: A Cross-National Perspective on Monitoring and Supervision
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Economic Association in its journal American Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 84 (1994)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Peter Lindert & Gayle Allard, 2006.
"EURO-PRODUCTIVITY AND EURO-JOBS SINCE THE 1960s: WHICH INSTITUTIONS REALLY MATTERED?,"
619, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Gayle Allard & Peter H. Lindert, 2006. "Euro-Productivity and Euro-Jobs since the 1960s: Which Institutions Really Mattered?," NBER Working Papers 12460, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Samuel Bowles, 2000. "Globalization and Redistribution: Feasible Egalitarianism in a Competitive World," Working Papers wp34, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Sarah Brown & Fathi Fakhfakh & John G. Sessions, .
"Wages, Supervision and Sharing,"
Discussion Papers in Public Sector Economics
00/4, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Andreas P. Georgiadis, 2006. "Is there a Wage-Supervision Trade-Off? Efficiency Wages Evidence From the 1990 British Workplace Industrial Relations Survey," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 06/152, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Samuel Bowles & Arjun Jayadev, 2004.
"Guard Labor: An Essay in Honor of Pranab Bardhan,"
UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers
2004-15, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Schaik, A.B.T.M. van & Groot, H.L.F. de, 1997. "Productivity and Unemployment in a Two-country Model with Endogenous Growth," Discussion Paper 1997-53, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.