Model Comparisons of the Costs of Reducing CO2 Emissions
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Economic Association in its journal American Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 83 (1993)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
RePEc Biblio mentionsAs found on the RePEc Biblio, the curated bibliography for Economics:CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hammitt, James K. & Adams, John L., 1996. "The value of international cooperation for abating global climate change," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 219-241, October.
- Paul Ekins, 1995. "Rethinking the costs related to global warming: A survey of the issues," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 6(3), pages 231-277, October.
- Conconi, Paola, 2003.
"Green lobbies and transboundary pollution in large open economies,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 59(2), pages 399-422, March.
- Paola Conconi, 2003. "Green Lobbies and Transboundary Pollution in Large Open Economies," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/5837, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Alfredo M. Pereira & Rui Manuel Marvão Pereira, 2009.
"Is Fuel-Switching a No-Regrets Environmental Policy? VAR Evidence on Carbon Dioxide Emissions, Energy Consumption and Economic Performance in Portugal,"
87, Department of Economics, College of William and Mary.
- Marvão Pereira, Alfredo & Marvão Pereira, Rui Manuel, 2010. "Is fuel-switching a no-regrets environmental policy? VAR evidence on carbon dioxide emissions, energy consumption and economic performance in Portugal," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 227-242, January.
- Alfredo Marvão Pereira & Rui Manuel Marvão Pereira, 2008. "Is Fuel-Switching a No-Regrets Environmental Policy? VAR Evidence on Carbon Dioxide Emissions, Energy Consumption and Economic Performance in Portugal," Economics Working Papers 05_2008, University of Évora, Department of Economics (Portugal).
- Bhattacharyya, Subhes C., 1996. "Applied general equilibrium models for energy studies: a survey," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 145-164, July.
- Peter Cramton & Suzi Kerr, 2002.
"Tradeable Carbon Permit Auctions: How and Why to Auction Not Grandfather,"
Papers of Peter Cramton
02eptc, University of Maryland, Department of Economics - Peter Cramton, revised 06 May 2002.
- Cramton, Peter & Kerr, Suzi, 2002. "Tradeable carbon permit auctions: How and why to auction not grandfather," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 333-345, March.
- Kerr, Suzi & Cramton, Peter, 1998. "Tradable Carbon Permit Auctions: How and Why to Auction Not Grandfather," Discussion Papers dp-98-34, Resources For the Future.
- Maddison, David, 1995. "A cost-benefit analysis of slowing climate change," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 23(4-5), pages 337-346.
- Hall, Darwin C. & Behl, Richard J., 2006. "Integrating economic analysis and the science of climate instability," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 57(3), pages 442-465, May.
- Parson, Edward A, 1995. "Integrated assessment and environmental policy making : In pursuit of usefulness," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 23(4-5), pages 463-475.
- Alfredo M. Pereira & Rui Manuel Marvão Pereira, 2008.
"On the Potential Economic Costs of Cutting Carbon Dioxide Emissions in Portugal,"
79, Department of Economics, College of William and Mary, revised 15 Sep 2010.
- Alfredo Pereira & Rui Pereira, 2010. "On the potential economic costs of cutting carbon dioxide emissions in Portugal," Portuguese Economic Journal, Springer, vol. 9(3), pages 211-222, December.
- Solomon, Barry D., 1999. "New directions in emissions trading: the potential contribution of new institutional economics," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 371-387, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.