Equilibrium Vertical Foreclosure: Comment
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Economic Association in its journal American Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 82 (1992)
Issue (Month): 3 (June)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Church, J. & Gandal, N., 1993.
"Equilibrium Foreclosure and Complementary Products,"
3-93, Tel Aviv - the Sackler Institute of Economic Studies.
- Jeffrey Church & Neil Gandal, 1993. "Equilibrium Foreclosure and Complementary Products," Industrial Organization 9311001, EconWPA.
- Church, J. & Gandal, N., 1993. "Equilibrium Foreclosure and Complementary Products," Papers 9303, Calgary - Department of Economics.
- Baake, P. & Kamecke, U. & Normann, H.T., 2001.
"Vertical Integration and Market Foreclosure with Convex Downstream Costs,"
178, Flinders of South Australia - Discipline of Economics.
- Pio Baake & Ulrich Kamecke & Hans-Theo Normann, 2001. "Vertical Integration and Market Foreclosure with Convex Downstream Costs," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 260, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Hans-Theo Normann, 2008.
"Vertical Integration, Raising Rivals’ Costs and Upstream Collusion,"
Working Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods
2008_30, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Normann, Hans-Theo, 2009. "Vertical integration, raising rivals' costs and upstream collusion," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 53(4), pages 461-480, May.
- Baake, Pio & Kamecke, Ulrich & Normann, Hans-Theo, 2004. "Vertical foreclosure versus downstream competition with capital precommitment," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 185-192, February.
- Roberto Hernan & Praveen Kujal, 2006.
"Vertical Integration, Market Foreclosure And Quality Investment,"
Economics Working Papers
we061405, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía.
- Roberto Hernán González & Praveen Kujal, 2012. "Vertical integration, market foreclosure and quality investment," Portuguese Economic Journal, Springer, vol. 11(1), pages 1-20, April.
- Hans-Theo Normann, 2004. "Equilibrium Vertical Foreclosure in the Repeated Game," Industrial Organization 0408008, EconWPA.
- Johan Hombert & Jérôme Pouyet & Nicolas Schutz, 2009. "Anticompetitive vertical mergers waves," Working Papers hal-00440143, HAL.
- Yongmin Chen, 2000.
"On Vertical Mergers and Their Competitive Effects,"
Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers
0383, Econometric Society.
- Choi, J.P. & Yi, S.S., 1997.
"Vertical Foreclosure with the Choice of Input Specifications,"
1997-16, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Jay Pil Choi & Sang-Seung Yi, 2000. "Vertical Foreclosure with the Choice of Input Specifications," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 31(4), pages 717-743, Winter.
- Inderst, Roman & Valletti, Tommaso, 2011. "Incentives for input foreclosure," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 55(6), pages 820-831, August.
- Bickenbach, Frank & Williams, Iestyn, 1996. "Investment specificity, vertical integration and market foreclosure," Kiel Working Papers 734, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Kumkar, Lars, 1998. "Privatwirtschaftliche Koordinierungsstrukturen in vertikal strukturierten Industrien: Eine Analyse der Stromwirtschaft auf Grundlage der neuen Institutionenökonomik," Kiel Working Papers 873, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Michiel Bijlsma & Viktoria Kocsis & Victoria Shestalova & Gijsbert Zwart, 2008. "Vertical foreclosure: a policy framework," CPB Document 157, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.