Privatization in Russia: Some Lessons from Eastern Europe
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Economic Association in its journal American Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 82 (1992)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hingorani, Archana & Lehn, Kenneth & Makhija, Anil K., 1997. "Investor behavior in mass privatization: The case of the Czech voucher scheme," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(3), pages 349-396, June.
- Bluhm, Richard & Szirmai, Adam, 2012.
"Institutions and long-run growth performance: An analytic literature review of the institutional determinants of economic growth,"
MERIT Working Papers
033, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Bluhm, Richard & Szirmai, Adam, 2012. "Institutions and long-run growth performance: An analytic literature review of the institutional determinants of economic growth," UNU-MERIT Working Paper Series 033, United Nations University, Maastricht Economic and social Research and training centre on Innovation and Technology.
- Keun Lee & Justin Y. Lin & Ha-Joon Chang, 2000. "Late Marketization versus Late Industrialization in East Asia: Convergence and Divergence among Japan, Korea, Taiwan, China, Vietnam, & Mongolia," Working Paper Series no37, Institute of Economic Research, Seoul National University.
- Tian, Xiaowen, 2001. "Privatization and economic performance: evidence from Chinese provinces," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 65-77, March.
- Glismann, Hans H. & Schrader, Klaus, 1993. "Privatisierung staatlichen Eigentums in den mittel- und osteuropäischen Ländern: eine kritische Analyse," Kiel Working Papers 573, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Pavel Ciaian & Jan Pokrivcak, 2005. "Why Some Sectors of Transition Economies are less Reformed than Others? The Case of Research and Education," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2005_02, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.