Wage Growth and the Inflation Process: An Empirical Note
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Economic Association in its journal American Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 81 (1991)
Issue (Month): 4 (September)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Evan F. Koenig, 2001. "What goes down must come up: understanding time-variation in the NAIRU," Working Papers 0101, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Martin Schmidt, 2003. "The relative adjustment of wages and prices: direct tests within a multiple-equation system," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(8), pages 985-997.
- Saten Kumar & Don J. Webber & Geoff Perry, 2012.
"Real wages, inflation and labour productivity in Australia,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(23), pages 2945-2954, August.
- Kumar, Saten & Webber, Don J. & Perry, Geoff, 2009. "Real Wages, Inflation and Labour Productivity in Australia," MPRA Paper 19293, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Saten Kumar & Don J. Webber & Geoff Perry, 2009. "Real wages, inflation and labour productivity in Australia," Working Papers 0921, Department of Accounting, Economics and Finance, Bristol Business School, University of the West of England, Bristol.
- Attilio Zanetti, 2007. "Do Wages Lead Inflation? Swiss Evidence," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 143(I), pages 67-92, March.
- Pascalau, Razvan, 2007. "Productivity Shocks, Unemployment Persistence, and the Adjustment of Real Wages in OECD Countries," MPRA Paper 7222, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Holz , Carsten A. & Mehrotra, Aaron, 2014.
"Wage and price dynamics in a large emerging economy: The case of China,"
BOFIT Discussion Papers
3/2014, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Carsten A Holz & Aaron Mehrotra, 2013. "Wage and price dynamics in a large emerging economy: The case of China," BIS Working Papers 409, Bank for International Settlements.
- Tiwari, Aviral Kumar & Mutascu, Mihai & Andries, Alin Marius, 2013. "Decomposing time-frequency relationship between producer price and consumer price indices in Romania through wavelet analysis," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 151-159.
- Dibooglu, Selahattin & Enders, Walter, 2001. "Do Real Wages Respond Asymmetrically to Unemployment Shocks? Evidence from the U.S. and Canada," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 495-515, October.
- Julio, Juan Manuel & Cobo, Adolfo, 2000. "The Relationship between Wages and Prices in Colombia," MPRA Paper 29069, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 18 Jul 2000.
- Gil-Alaña, Luis A., 2000. "Testing of fractional cointegration in macroeconomic time series," SFB 373 Discussion Papers 2000,105, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
- Martin B. Schmidt, 2004. "Exogeneity within the M2 Demand Function: Evidence from a Large Macroeconomic System," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 42(4), pages 634-646, October.
- Kenny, Geoff & McGettigan, Donal, 1996. "Non-Traded, Traded and Aggregate Inflation In Ireland (Part 2)," Research Technical Papers 3B/RT/96, Central Bank of Ireland.
- Zhiyong Fan, 2009. "Is China’s inflation pushed by wages? An empirical research based on excess wages," Frontiers of Economics in China, Springer, vol. 4(4), pages 572-587, December.
- Yash P. Mehra, 1993. "Unit labor costs and the price level," Economic Quarterly, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue Fall, pages 35-52.
- Augustine Arize & John Malindretos & Kiseok Nam, 2005. "Inflation and Structural Change in 50 Developing Countries," Atlantic Economic Journal, International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 33(4), pages 461-471, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.