Asian Trade and Growth Lessons
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Economic Association in its journal American Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 80 (1990)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Baer, Werner & Miles, William R. & Moran, Allen B., 1999. "The end of the Asian Myth: Why were the Experts Fooled?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 27(10), pages 1735-1747, October.
- Montalbano, Pierluigi & Federici, Alessandro & Triulzi, Umberto & Pietrobelli, Carlo, 2005. "Trade Openness and Vulnerability in Central and Eastern Europe," Working Paper Series RP2005/43, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Yousif. Al-Yousif, 1999. "On the Role Exports in the Economic Growth of Malaysia: A Multivariate Analysis," International Economic Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(3), pages 67-75.
- Diaz-Bautista, Alejandro, 2002. "The role of telecommunications infrastructure and human capital: Mexico´s economic growth and convergence," ERSA conference papers ersa02p102, European Regional Science Association.
- Van Adams, Arvil & Goldfarb, Robert & Kelly, Terence, 1992. "How the macroeconomic environment affects human resource development," Policy Research Working Paper Series 828, The World Bank.
- Shahbaz, Muhammad & Rahman, Mizanur, 2011. "Impact of economic growth and financial development on exports: Cointegration and causality analysis in Pakistan," MPRA Paper 28563, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nancy Birdsall, 2006.
"Stormy Days on an Open Field: Asymmetries in the Global Economy,"
81, Center for Global Development.
- Birdsall, Nancy, 2006. "Stormy Days on an Open Field: Asymmetries in the Global Economy," Working Paper Series RP2006/31, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Jeffrey A. Frankel, David Romer and Teresa Cyrus., 1995.
"Trade and Growth in East Asian Countries: Cause and Effect?,"
Center for International and Development Economics Research (CIDER) Working Papers
C95-050, University of California at Berkeley.
- Jeffrey A. Frankel & David Romer & Teresa Cyrus, 1995. "Trade and growth in East Asian countries: cause and effect?," Pacific Basin Working Paper Series 95-03, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Jeffrey A. Frankel & David Romer & Teresa Cyrus, 1996. "Trade and Growth in East Asian Countries: Cause and Effect?," NBER Working Papers 5732, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Satti, Saqlain Latif & Farooq, Abdul & Shahbaz, Muhammad, 2013. "Empirical Evidence on the Resource Curse Hypothesis in Oil Abundant Economy," MPRA Paper 50150, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 20 Sep 2013.
- Horvath Julius & Grabowski Richard, 1999. "Core and Periphery in the World Economy: An Empirical Assessment of the Integration of the Developing Countries Into the World Economy," International Economic Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(4), pages 35-51.
- Riad Sultan, 2012. "An Econometric Study of Economic Growth, Energy and Exports in Mauritius: Implications for Trade and Climate Policy," International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, Econjournals, vol. 2(4), pages 225-237.
- Muhammad A. Quddus & Ikram Saeed, 2005. "An Analysis of Exports and Growth in Pakistan," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 44(4), pages 921-937.
- L. Alan Winters & Neil McCulloch & Andrew McKay, 2004. "Trade Liberalization and Poverty: The Evidence So Far," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 42(1), pages 72-115, March.
- Winters, L. Alan, 2000. "Trade, Trade Policy and Poverty: What Are The Links?," CEPR Discussion Papers 2382, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Paqué, Karl-Heinz, 1995. "Gibt es auf lange Sicht eine internationale Konvergenz der Pro-Kopf-Einkommen?," Kiel Working Papers 700, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Qazi Masood Ahmed & Mohammad Sabihuddin Butt & Shaista Alam, 2000. "Economic Growth, Export, and External Debt Causality: The Case of Asian Countries," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 39(4), pages 591-608.
- Aggarwal, Raj, 1999. "Assessing the recent Asian economic crises: the role of virtuous and vicious cycles," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 392-408, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.