The Sensitivity of International Comparisons of Capital Stock Measures to Different "Real" Exchange Rates
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Economic Association in its journal American Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 78 (1988)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rosanne Altshuler & Jason G. Cummins, .
"Tax Policy and the Dynamic Demand for Domestic and Foreign Capital by Multinational Corporations,"
Computing in Economics and Finance 1997
174, Society for Computational Economics.
- Rosanne Altshuler & Jason Cummins, 1998. "Tax Policy and the Dynamic Demand for Domestic and Foreign Capital by Multinational Corporations," Departmental Working Papers 199808, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Anders Isaksson, 2009. "The UNIDO World Productivity Database: An Overview," International Productivity Monitor, Centre for the Study of Living Standards, vol. 18, pages 38-50, Spring.
- Jason G. Cummins, 1998. "Taxation and the Sources of Growth: Estimates from United States Multinational Corporations," NBER Working Papers 6533, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Peter Drysdale & Ligang Song, 2001. "Evidence of Shifts in the Determinants of Japanese Manufacturing Trade 1970-95," Asia Pacific Economic Papers 321, Australia-Japan Research Centre, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.