Self-fulfilling Optimism in a Trade-Friction Model of the Business Cycle
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Economic Association in its journal American Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 78 (1988)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Melvyn Coles & Randall Wright, 1994. "Dynamic bargaining theory," Staff Report 172, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Bhattacharya, Joydeep & Bunzel, Helle, 2003.
"Dynamics of the Planning Solution in the Discrete-Time Textbook Model of Labor Market Search and Matching,"
Staff General Research Papers
10253, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Joydeep Bhattacharya & Helle Bunzel, 2003. "Dynamics of the planning solution in the discrete-time textbook model of labor market search and matching," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 5(19), pages 1-10.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:5:y:2003:i:19:p:1-10 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ennis, H.M.Huberto M., 2004.
"Macroeconomic fluctuations and bargaining,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 115(2), pages 322-340, April.
- Sniekers, F.J.T., 2013. "Endogenous Beveridge cycles and the volatility of unemployment," CeNDEF Working Papers 13-12, Universiteit van Amsterdam, Center for Nonlinear Dynamics in Economics and Finance.
- Melvyn Cole & Randall Wright, .
"A Dynamic Equilibrium Model of Search, Bargaining, and Money,"
CARESS Working Papres
97-9, University of Pennsylvania Center for Analytic Research and Economics in the Social Sciences.
- Coles, Melvyn G. & Wright, Randall, 1998. "A Dynamic Equilibrium Model of Search, Bargaining, and Money," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 78(1), pages 32-54, January.
- Godfrey Keller & Kevin Roberts & Margaret Stevens, 2007. "Unemployment, Participation and Market Size," Economics Series Working Papers 362, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.