The Reemergence of Segmented Labor Market Theory
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Economic Association in its journal American Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 78 (1988)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Brown, Alessio J.G. & Merkl, Christian & Snower, Dennis J., 2011.
"Comparing the effectiveness of employment subsidies,"
Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 168-179, April.
- Alessio J. G. Brown, & Christian Merkl & Dennis J. Snower, 2006. "Comparing the Effectiveness of Employment Subsidies," Kiel Working Papers 1302, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Brown, Alessio J G & Merkl, Christian & Snower, Dennis J., 2007. "Comparing the Effectiveness of Employment Subsidies," CEPR Discussion Papers 6334, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Brown, Alessio J. G. & Merkl, Christian & Snower, Dennis J., 2007. "Comparing the Effectiveness of Employment Subsidies," IZA Discussion Papers 2835, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Montserrat Vilalta-Bufi, 2008.
"On the industry experience premium and labor mobility,"
Working Papers in Economics
208, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Vilalta-Bufi, Montserrat, 2010. "On the industry experience premium and labor mobility," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 547-555, June.
- Pieter Serneels, 2002.
"The added worked effect and intra household aspects of unemployment,"
CSAE Working Paper Series
2002-14, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Pieter Serneels, 2002. "The Added Worker Effect and Intrahousehold Aspects of Unemployment," Economics Series Working Papers WPS/2002-14, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Pieter Serneels, 2004. "The Added Worker Effect and Intrahousehold Aspects of Unemployment," Development and Comp Systems 0409014, EconWPA.
- Christophe Muller, 2003. "Female Activity Choice In A Dual Context: An Integrated Model For Formal And Informal Sectors In Cameroon," Working Papers. Serie AD 2003-39, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Arai, Kazuhiro, 1997. "Cooperation, job security, and wages in a dual labor market equilibrium," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 39-57.
- Merkl, Christian & Snower, Dennis J., 2008.
"Escaping the Unemployment Trap: The Case of East Germany,"
IZA Discussion Papers
3681, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Merkl, Christian & Snower, Dennis J., 2008. "Escaping the unemployment trap: The case of East Germany," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 542-556, December.
- Assaad, Ragui, 1997. "Kinship ties, social networks, and segmented labor markets: evidence from the construction sector in Egypt," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 1-30, February.
- Christian Merkl & Dennis J. Snower, 2007. "Escaping the Unemployment Trap � The Case of East Germany," Kiel Working Papers 1309, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Hélène Zajdela, 1990. "Le dualisme du marché du travail : enjeux et fondements théoriques," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 92(1), pages 31-42.
- Montserrat Vilalta-Bufi, 2007. "Labor mobility and Inter-industry Wage Variation," DEGIT Conference Papers c012_024, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Cortazar R, 1990. "Employment and wages in the short run: a two-sector model," ILO Working Papers 278860, International Labour Organization.
- Douglas S. MASSEY, 2012. "Towards an integrated model of international migration," Eastern Journal of European Studies, Centre for European Studies, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, vol. 3, pages 9-35, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.