Race and Human Capital: Reply
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Economic Association in its journal American Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 76 (1986)
Issue (Month): 5 (December)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Robert A. Margo, 1993. "Explaining Black-White Wage Convergence, 1940-1950: The Role of the Great Compression," NBER Historical Working Papers 0044, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- William J. Collins & Robert A. Margo, 2003.
"Historical Perspectives on Racial Differences in Schooling in the United States,"
Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers
0313, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Collins, William J. & Margo, Robert A., 2006. "Historical Perspectives on Racial Differences in Schooling in the United States," Handbook of the Economics of Education, Elsevier.
- William J. Collins & Robert A. Margo, 2003. "Historical Perspectives on Racial Differences in Schooling in the United States," NBER Working Papers 9770, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- White, T. Kirk, 2007. "Initial conditions at Emancipation: The long-run effect on black-white wealth and earnings inequality," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 31(10), pages 3370-3395, October.
- James P. Smith, 2003. "Assimilation across the Latino Generations," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 93(2), pages 315-319, May.
- Canaday, Neil & Tamura, Robert, 2009.
"White discrimination in provision of black education: Plantations and towns,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 33(7), pages 1490-1530, July.
- Canaday, Neil & Tamura, Robert, 2007. "White discrimination in provision of black education: plantations and towns," MPRA Paper 7723, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Robert A. Margo & T. Aldrich Finegan, 1991.
"The Decline in Black Teenage Labor Force Participation in the South, 1900-1970: The Role of Schooling,"
NBER Working Papers
3704, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Margo, Robert A & Finegan, T Aldrich, 1993. "The Decline in Black Teenage Labor-Force Participation in the South, 1900-1970: The Role of Schooling," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 83(1), pages 234-47, March.
- Dora L. Costa, 2004. "Race and Older Age Mortality: Evidence from Union Army Veterans," NBER Working Papers 10902, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.