Learning from Experience in Organizations
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Economic Association in its journal American Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 75 (1985)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kauffman, Stuart & Lobo, Jose & Macready, William G., 2000. "Optimal search on a technology landscape," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 141-166, October.
- Gatti, Anna & Vendelø , Morten Thanning, 2005. "The Impact of Institutional Settings on Learning Behavior by Venture Capitalists and Start-Ups," Working Papers 2005-5, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Informatics.
- Chonko, Lawrence B. & Dubinsky, Alan J. & Jones, Eli & Roberts, James A., 2003. "Organizational and individual learning in the sales force: an agenda for sales research," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 56(12), pages 935-946, December.
- Xin Wang & Ye Hu, 2009. "The effect of experience on Internet auction bidding dynamics," Marketing Letters, Springer, vol. 20(3), pages 245-261, September.
- Bennett Levitan & Jose Lobo & Stuart Kauffman & Richard Schuler, 1999. "Optimal Organization Size in a Stochastic Environment with Externalities," Working Papers 99-04-024, Santa Fe Institute.
- Knudsen, Thorbjørn, 2008. "Reference groups and variable risk strategies," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 66(1), pages 22-36, April.
- Blume, Brian D. & Covin, Jeffrey G., 2011. "Attributions to intuition in the venture founding process: Do entrepreneurs actually use intuition or just say that they do?," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 137-151, January.
- Barron, Greg & Leider, Stephen & Stack, Jennifer, 2008. "The effect of safe experience on a warnings' impact: Sex, drugs, and rock-n-roll," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 106(2), pages 125-142, July.
- Stuart Kauffman & Jose Lobo & William G. Macready, 1998. "Optimal Search on a Technology Landscape," Research in Economics 98-10-091e, Santa Fe Institute.
- Sharad Asthana & Steven Balsam, . "Determinants Of Outside Director Turnover," Working Papers 0023, College of Business, University of Texas at San Antonio.
- Zhu, Hong & Eden, Lorraine & Miller, Stewart R. & Thomas, Douglas E. & Fields, Paige, 2012. "Host-country location decisions of early movers and latecomers: The role of local density and experiential learning," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 145-155.
- Jing-Yuan Chio & Laura Magazzini & Fabio Pammolli & Massimo Riccaboni, 2012. "The Value of Failures in Pharmaceutical R&D," Working Papers 1/2012, IMT Institute for Advanced Studies Lucca, revised Jan 2012.
- Pierre-Xavier Meschi & Emmanuel Metais, 2011. "Les firmes apprennent-elles de leurs échecs d’acquisition?," Revue Finance Contrôle Stratégie, revues.org, vol. 14(1), pages 69-100., March.
- Alain Asquin & Emmanuelle Reynaud & Marion Polgé, 2001. "Entrepreneurship: what are the typical capabilities to create competitive resources? A discussion from case studies," Post-Print hal-00379862, HAL.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.