R&D Appropriability, Opportunity, and Market Structure: New Evidence on Some Schumpeterian Hypotheses
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Economic Association in its journal American Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 75 (1985)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bos, Jaap W.B. & Kolari, James W. & van Lamoen, Ryan C.R., 2013.
"Competition and innovation: Evidence from financial services,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 37(5), pages 1590-1601.
- J.W.B. Bos & J. Kolari & R. van Lamoen, 2009. "Competition and innovation: evidence from financial services," Working Papers 09-16, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Thomä, Jörg & Bizer, Kilian, 2013. "To protect or not to protect? Modes of appropriability in the small enterprise sector," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 35-49.
- Samaniego, Roberto M., 2013. "Knowledge spillovers and intellectual property rights," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 50-63.
- José M. Labeaga & Ester Martínez Ros, .
"Persistence and ability in the innovation decisions,"
- José M. Labeaga & Ester Martínez Ros, 2003. "Persistence And Ability In The Innovation Decisions," Business Economics Working Papers wb030101, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía de la Empresa.
- Michael Peneder & Martin Wörter, 2013. "Competition, R&D and Innovation: Testing the Inverted-U in a Simultaneous System," WIFO Working Papers 448, WIFO.
- LiPuma, Joseph A., 2012. "Internationalization and the IPO performance of new ventures," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 65(7), pages 914-921.
- Alvin K. Klevorick & Richard C. Levin & Richard R. Nelson & Sidney G. Winter, 1993.
"On the Sources and Significance of Interindustry Differences in Technological Opportunities,"
Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers
1052, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Klevorick, Alvin K. & Levin, Richard C. & Nelson, Richard R. & Winter, Sidney G., 1995. "On the sources and significance of interindustry differences in technological opportunities," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 185-205, March.
- William R. Kerr & Shihe Fu, 2006.
"The Industry R&D Survey – Patent Database Link Project,"
Harvard Business School Working Papers
07-031, Harvard Business School.
- William Kerr & Shihe Fu, 2006. "The Industry R&D Survey: Patent Database Link Project," Working Papers 06-28, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Basant, Rakesh & Mishra, Pulak, . "Concentration and Other Determinants of Innovative Efforts in Indian Manufacturing Sector: A Dynamic Panel Data Analysis," IIMA Working Papers WP2013-02-01, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- Alberto BUCCI, 2004.
"An inverted-U relationship between product market competition and growth in an extended Romerian model,"
Departmental Working Papers
2004-26, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Alberto Bucci, 2005. "An Inverted-U Relationship between Product Market Competition and Growth in an Extended Romerian Model," Rivista di Politica Economica, SIPI Spa, vol. 95(5), pages 177-206, September.
- Waheed, Abdul, 2011. "Size, competition, and innovative activities: a developing world perspective," MERIT Working Papers 052, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Cerquera Dussán, Daniel, 2006. "Dynamic R&D incentives with network externalities," ZEW Discussion Papers 06-94, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Chia Lin, CHANG & Stephane, ROBIN, 2004. "Doing R&D and Importing Technology : an Empirical Investigation on Taiwan’s manufacturing firms," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2004006, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Nour, Samia, 2011. "The importance (impact) of knowledge at the macro-micro levels in Sudan," MERIT Working Papers 034, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Nour, Samia Satti Osman Mohamed, 2013. "The importance and impacts of knowledge at the macro-micro levels in the Arab Gulf countries," MERIT Working Papers 016, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.