On Commons and Tragedies
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Economic Association in its journal American Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 73 (1983)
Issue (Month): 4 (September)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dragone Davide & Tampieri Alessandro & Lambertini Luca & Palestini Arsen, 2013.
"On the Optimal Number of Firms in the Commons: Cournot vs Bertrand,"
Mathematical Economics Letters,
De Gruyter, vol. 1(1), pages 25-34, October.
- D. Dragone & L. Lambertini & A. Palestini & A. Tampieri, 2012. "On the Optimal Number of Firms in the Commons: Cournot vs Bertrand," Working Papers wp856, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Santiago Sanchez-Pages, 2004.
"On the Social Efficiency of Conflict,"
ESE Discussion Papers
97, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Santiago Sanchez-Pages, 2007.
"Endogenous Coalition Formation in Contests,"
ESE Discussion Papers
158, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Runge, C. Ford, 1985. "The Assurance Problem And Conjectural Variation In Public Goods Provision," Staff Papers 13548, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Velez, Maria Alejandra & Stranlund, John K. & Murphy, James J., 2012.
"Preferences for government enforcement of a common pool harvest quota: Theory and experimental evidence from fishing communities in Colombia,"
Elsevier, vol. 77(C), pages 185-192.
- Maria Alejandra Velez & John K. Stranlund & James J. Murphy, 2012. "Preferences for government enforcement of a common pool harvest quota: Theory and experimental evidence from fishing communities in Colombia," Working Papers 2012-02, University of Alaska Anchorage, Department of Economics.
- Velez, Maria Alejandra & Stranlund, John K. & Murphy, James J., 2009.
"What motivates common pool resource users? Experimental evidence from the field,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 70(3), pages 485-497, June.
- Maria Alejandra Vélez & John K. Stranlund & James J. Murphy, 2005. "What Motivates Common Pool Resource Users? Experimental Evidence from the Field," Working Papers 2005-4, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Resource Economics.
- Nitzan, Shmuel & Ueda, Kaoru, 2009. "Collective contests for commons and club goods," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 93(1-2), pages 48-55, February.
- Ellis, Christopher J., 2001. "Common Pool Equities: An Arbitrage Based Non-cooperative Solution to the Common Pool Resource Problem," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 140-155, September.
- Julio Peñ-Torres, 1999. "Harvesting Preemption, Industrial Concentration and Enclosure of National Marine Fisheries," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 14(4), pages 545-571, December.
- Wen-Kai Wang & Christian-Oliver Ewald, 2010. "Dynamic voluntary provision of public goods with uncertainty: a stochastic differential game model," Decisions in Economics and Finance, Springer, vol. 33(2), pages 97-116, November.
- Santiago S?chez-Pag?, . "Rivalry, Exclusion and Coalitions," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 547.02, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- L. Lambertini & G. Leitmann, 2011. "Market Power, Resource Extraction and Pollution: Some Paradoxes and a Unified View," Working Papers wp798, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Michael Finus & Raoul Schneider & Pedro Pintassilgo, 2011. "The Incentive Structure of Impure Public Good Provision – The Case of International Fisheries," Discussion Papers 1103, Exeter University, Department of Economics.
- Roger Hartley & Richard Cornes, 2004. "Mixed sharing rules," Econometric Society 2004 Australasian Meetings 196, Econometric Society.
- Maria Alejandra Velez & James J. Murphy & John K. Stranlund, 2006. "Within and Between Group Variation of Individual Strategies in Common Pool Resources: Evidence from Field Experiments," Working Papers 2006-4, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Resource Economics.
- Dal Forno, Arianna & Merlone, Ugo, 2013. "Border-collision bifurcations in a model of Braess paradox," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 87(C), pages 1-18.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.