New Theories of Trade among Industrial Countries
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Economic Association in its journal American Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 73 (1983)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kishor Sharma & Pemasiri J. Gunawardana, 2012. "The role of price and nonprice factors in predicting Australia's trade performance," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(21), pages 2679-2686, July.
- Lukasz Ambroziak, 2012. "FDI and intra-industry trade: theory and empirical evidence from the Visegrad Countries," International Journal of Economics and Business Research, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 4(1/2), pages 180-198.
- Kalotay, Kalman, 2008. "Russian transnationals and international investment paradigms," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 85-107, June.
- Gary Madden & Scott Savage & Su Yin Thong, 1999.
"Technology, investment and trade: empirical evidence for five Asia-Pacific countries,"
Applied Economics Letters,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(6), pages 361-363.
- Madden, Gary G & Savage, Scott J & Thong, Su Yin, 1999. "Technology, investment and trade: empirical evidence for five Asia-Pacific countries," MPRA Paper 10585, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carpano, Claudio & Rahman, Manzur & Roth, Kendall, 2003. "Resources, mobility barriers, and the international competitive position of an industry," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 153-169.
- Lübcke, Britta & Piazolo, Daniel, 1998. "Wohlfahrtseffekte einer nordatlantischen Handelsliberalisierung," Kiel Working Papers 885, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Antoine Magnier & Joël Toujas-Bernate, 1994. "Technology and trade: Empirical evidences for the major five industrialized countries," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 130(3), pages 494-520, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.