Towards an Understanding of Market Processes: Individual Expectations, Learning, and Convergence to Rational Expectations Equilibrium
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Economic Association in its journal American Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 72 (1982)
Issue (Month): 4 (September)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Linn, Scott C. & Stanhouse, Bryan E., 1997. "The economic advantage of least squares learning in a risky asset market," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 49(4), pages 303-319.
- Al-Ubaydli, Omar & Boettke, Peter, 2010.
"Markets as economizers of information: Field experimental examination of the “Hayek Hypothesis”,"
27660, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Omar Al-Ubaydli & Peter Boettke, 2011. "Markets as Economizers of Information: Field Experimental Examination of the "Hayek Hypothesis"," Working Papers 1025, George Mason University, Interdisciplinary Center for Economic Science.
- Omar Al-Ubaydli & Peter Boettke, 2012. "Markets as economizers of information: Field experimental examination of the 'hayek hypothesis'," Framed Field Experiments 00195, The Field Experiments Website.
- Garratt, Anthony & Hall, Stephen G., 1997. "E-equilibria and adaptive expectations: Output and inflation in the LBS model," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 21(7), pages 1149-1171, June.
- Robert E. McAuliffe, 1985. "The Rational Expectations Hypothesis and Economic Analysis," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 11(4), pages 331-341, Oct-Dec.
- Roman Frydman & Edmund S. Phelps, 2013.
"Which Way Forward for Macroeconomics and Policy Analysis?
[Rethinking Expectations: The Way Forward for Macroeconomics]," Introductory Chapters, Princeton University Press.
- Agnieszka Markiewicz, 2010. "Monetary Policy, Model Uncertainty and Exchange Rate Volatility," CESifo Working Paper Series 2949, CESifo Group Munich.
- Petia Ivanova, 2007. "The Fiscal Theory for the Cost Level and Monetarism," Economic Thought journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 1, pages 60-79.
- Stephan Schulmeister, 1988.
"Currency speculation and dollar fluctuations,"
BNL Quarterly Review,
Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 41(167), pages 343-365.
- Petja Ivanova & Dejan Lazarov, 2001. "Implementation of the Logit Model to the Hypothesis for Rational Expectations," Economic Thought journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 3, pages 46-58.
- TINA M. Edgar A. Ghossoub, . "Economic Development and the Welfare Costs of Inflation It has been widely observed that the role of money in the ?nancial system varies across developing and advanced countries. While the connections," Working Papers 0034, College of Business, University of Texas at San Antonio.
- Hall, S. G. & Garratt, A., 1995. "Model consistent learning and regime switching in the London Business School model," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 87-95, April.
- Eliasson, Gunnar, 1987. "The Dynamics of Supply and Economic Growth: How Industrial Knowledge Accumulation Drives a Path Dependent Economic Process," Working Paper Series 182, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Runge, C. Ford, 1985. "The Assurance Problem And Conjectural Variation In Public Goods Provision," Staff Papers 13548, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Biondi, Yuri & Giannoccolo, Pierpaolo & Galam, Serge, 2012. "Formation of share market prices under heterogeneous beliefs and common knowledge," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 391(22), pages 5532-5545.
- Barrell, Ray & Caporale, Guglielmo Maria & Hall, Stephen & Garratt, Anthony, 1997. "Learning about monetary union: An analysis of bounded rational learning in European labor markets," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 19(5), pages 469-489, October.
- Nyarko, Yaw, 1997. "Convergence in Economic Models with Bayesian Hierarchies of Beliefs," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 74(2), pages 266-296, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.