Estimation with Correctly Interpreted Dummy Variables in Semilogarithmic Equations [The Interpretation of Dummy Variables in Semilogarithmic Equations]
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Economic Association in its journal American Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 71 (1981)
Issue (Month): 4 (September)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Matthias Busse & Carsten Hefeker & Signe Nelgen, 2013.
"Foreign Direct Investment and Exchange Rate Regimes,"
AccessEcon, vol. 33(1), pages 843-858.
- Busse, Matthias & Hefeker, Carsten & Nelgen, Signe, 2010. "Foreign direct investment and exchange rate regimes," HWWI Research Papers 2-17, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWI).
- Matthias Busse & Carsten Hefeker & Signe Nelgen, 2010. "Foreign Direct Investment and Exchange Rate Regimes," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201015, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Matthias Busse & Carsten Hefeker & Signe Nelgen, 2010. "Foreign direct investment and exchange rate regimes," Volkswirtschaftliche DiskussionsbeitrÃ¤ge 141-10, Universität Siegen, Fakultät Wirtschaftswissenschaften, Wirtschaftsinformatik und Wirtschaftsrecht.
- Mathias Lé, 2013. "Deposit Insurance Adoption and Bank Risk-Taking: the Role of Leverage," PSE Working Papers halshs-00911415, HAL.
- Chandra, Amitabh & Thompson, Eric, 2000. "Does public infrastructure affect economic activity?: Evidence from the rural interstate highway system," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 457-490, July.
- San Martin, Guillermo S. & Brummer, Bernhard & Troncoso, Javier L., 2008. "Determinants Of Argentinean Wine Prices In The U.S. Market," Working Papers 37327, American Association of Wine Economists.
- Dominique Ami & Frédéric Aprahamian & Olivier Chanel & Stéphane Luchini, 2011.
"A Test of Cheap Talk in Different Hypothetical Contexts: The Case of Air Pollution,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 50(1), pages 111-130, September.
- Dominique Ami & Frédéric Aprahamian & Olivier Chanel & Stephane Luchini, 2009. "A Test Of Cheap Talk In Different Hypothetical Contexts: The Case Of Air Pollution," Working Papers halshs-00382511, HAL.
- Mathias Lé, 2013. "Deposit Insurance Adoption and Bank Risk-Taking: the Role of Leverage," Working Papers halshs-00911415, HAL.
- Xiaoquan (Michael) Zhang & Feng Zhu, 2011. "Group Size and Incentives to Contribute: A Natural Experiment at Chinese Wikipedia," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 101(4), pages 1601-15, June.
- Gabriel M. Ahlfeldt, 2010. "Architektur, Ökonomie - Architekturökonomie," Perspektiven der Wirtschaftspolitik, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 11(4), pages 340-355, November.
- Jean-Sauveur Ay & Jean-Marc Brayer & Jean Cavailhès & Pierre Curmi & Mohamed Hilal & Marjorie Ubertosi, 2012. "La valeur des attributs naturels des terres agricoles de Côte-d'Or," INRA UMR CESAER Working Papers 2012/1, INRA UMR CESAER, Centre d'’Economie et Sociologie appliquées à l'’Agriculture et aux Espaces Ruraux.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.