Cost-Benefit Analysis under Uncertainty
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Economic Association in its journal American Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 71 (1981)
Issue (Month): 4 (September)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Whittington, Dale & Hua Wang, 2000. "Willingness to pay for air quality improvements in Sofia, Bulgaria," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2280, The World Bank.
- Jindapon, Paan & Shaw, W. Douglass, 2008. "Option price without expected utility," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 100(3), pages 408-410, September.
- Philip Ganderton, 2005. "‘Benefit–Cost Analysis’ Of Disaster Mitigation: Application As a Policy And Decision-Making Tool," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 10(3), pages 445-465, July.
- Mario Andres Fernandez & Douglas Shaw, 2013. "Willingness to pay for intervention policies related to HIV/AIDS: a theoretical framework with endogenous risk, perceived effectiveness and altruism," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 33(2), pages 1457-1467.
- Cai, Yongxia & Shaw, W. Douglass & Wu, Ximing, 2008. "Risk Perception and Altruistic Averting Behavior: Removing Arsenic in Drinking Water," 2008 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2008, Orlando, Florida 6149, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Coleman, Jonathan R. & Jones, Chris, 1992. "Measuring welfare changes from commodity price stabilization in small open economies," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1021, The World Bank.
- Tsvetan Tsvetanov & Farhed Shah, 2013. "The economic value of delaying adaptation to sea-level rise: An application to coastal properties in Connecticut," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 121(2), pages 177-193, November.
- Smith, V. Kerry & Van Houtven, George, 1998.
"Non-Market Valuation and the Household,"
98-04, Duke University, Department of Economics.
- Shaw, W. Douglass & Woodward, Richard T., 2008. "Why environmental and resource economists should care about non-expected utility models," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 66-89, January.
- Gadaud, Juliette & Rambonilaza, Mbolatiana, 2010. "Amenity values and payment schemes for free recreation services from non-industrial private forest properties: A French case study," Journal of Forest Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 297-311, December.
- Edward Schlee, 2008.
"Expected consumer’s surplus as an approximate welfare measure,"
Springer, vol. 34(1), pages 127-155, January.
- Edward Schlee, . "Expected Consumer's Surplus as an Approximate Welfare Measure," Working Papers 2144340, Department of Economics, W. P. Carey School of Business, Arizona State University.
- Edward Schlee, . "Expected Consumer's Surplus as an Approximate Welfare Measure," Working Papers 2133375, Department of Economics, W. P. Carey School of Business, Arizona State University.
- Edward E Schlee, 2004. "Expected Consumer's Surplus as an Approximate Welfare Measure," Econometric Society 2004 North American Summer Meetings 97, Econometric Society.
- Evans, Mary F. & Smith, V. Kerry, 2006. "Do we really understand the age-VSL relationship?," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 242-261, August.
- Yoshiaki Kaoru, 1993. "Differentiating use and nonuse values for coastal pond water quality improvements," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 3(5), pages 487-494, October.
- Andreas Lange, 2001. "A note on decisions under uncertainty: the impact of the choice of the welfare measure," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 51(1), pages 51-71, August.
- Escobari, Diego & Jindapon, Paan, 2014. "Price Discrimination through Refund Contracts in Airlines," MPRA Paper 53629, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ronald Cummings & Glenn Harrison, 1995. "The measurement and decomposition of nonuse values: A critical review," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 5(3), pages 225-247, April.
- Cameron, Trudy Ann & DeShazo, J.R., 2013. "Demand for health risk reductions," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 65(1), pages 87-109.
- M. Menegatti, 2003. "Public Investment and Different Sources of Uncertainty," Economics Department Working Papers 2003-EP02, Department of Economics, Parma University (Italy).
- Brun, Filippo, 2002. "Multifunctionality of mountain forests and economic evaluation," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 101-112, June.
- Wang,Hua & Laplante, Benoit & Xun Wu & Meisner, Craig, 2004. "Estimating willingness-to-pay with random valuation models : an application to Lake Sevan, Armenia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3367, The World Bank.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.