Self-Selection in the Labor Market
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Economic Association in its journal American Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 71 (1981)
Issue (Month): 3 (June)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gerd Muehlheusser & Andrea Ichino, 2004.
"How often should you open the door? Optimal monitoring to screen heterogeneous agents,"
Econometric Society 2004 North American Summer Meetings
60, Econometric Society.
- Ichino, Andrea & Muehlheusser, Gerd, 2008. "How often should you open the door?: Optimal monitoring to screen heterogeneous agents," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 67(3-4), pages 820-831, September.
- Ichino, Andrea & Muehlheusser, Gerd, 2004. "How Often Should You Open the Door? Optimal Monitoring to Screen Heterogeneous Agents," IZA Discussion Papers 987, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Andrea Ichino & Gerd Muehlheusser, 2003. "How often should you open the door? Optimal monitoring to screen heterogeneous agents," Diskussionsschriften dp0319, Universitaet Bern, Departement Volkswirtschaft.
- Ichino, Andrea & Muehlheusser, Gerd, 2004. "How Often Should you Open the Door? Optimal Monitoring to Screen Heterogeneous Agents," CEPR Discussion Papers 4255, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Angrist, Joshua & Guryan, Jonathan, 2005.
"Does Teacher Testing Raise Teacher Quality? Evidence from State Certification Requirements,"
IZA Discussion Papers
1500, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Angrist, Joshua D. & Guryan, Jonathan, 2008. "Does teacher testing raise teacher quality? Evidence from state certification requirements," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 27(5), pages 483-503, October.
- Joshua D. Angrist & Jonathan Guryan, 2003. "Does Teacher Testing Raise Teacher Quality? Evidence from State Certification Requirements," NBER Working Papers 9545, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kugler, Adriana & Saint-Paul, Gilles, 2000.
"Hiring and Firing Costs, Adverse Selection and Long-term Unemployment,"
IZA Discussion Papers
134, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Adriana D. Kugler & Gilles Saint Paul, 2000. "Hiring and firing costs, adverse selection and long-term unemployment," Economics Working Papers 447, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Maria Arbatskaya, 2005. "An Efficiency Argument for Balanced Transaction Costs," Emory Economics 0517, Department of Economics, Emory University (Atlanta).
- Roland Amann, 2004. "Self-Selection and Wage-Tenure Profiles for Heterogeneous Labor," Working Papers of the Research Group Heterogenous Labor 04-16, Research Group Heterogeneous Labor, University of Konstanz/ZEW Mannheim.
- Rosenzweig, Mark R. & Wolpin, Kenneth I., 1984.
"Migration Selectivity and the Effects of Public Programs,"
8442, University of Minnesota, Economic Development Center.
- Rosenzweig, Mark R. & Wolpin, Kenneth I., 1988. "Migration selectivity and the effects of public programs," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 265-289, December.
- Alan B. Krueger, 1990.
"Ownership, Agency and Wages: An Examination in the Fast Food Industry,"
NBER Working Papers
3334, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alan Krueger, 1987. "Ownership, Agency and Wages: An Examination of the Fast Food Industry," Working Papers 606, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Industrial Relations Section..
- Joshua D. Angrist & Jonathan Guryan, 2004. "Teacher Testing, Teacher Education, and Teacher Characteristics," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 94(2), pages 241-246, May.
- Glazer, Amihai, 2012. "Up-or-out policies when a worker imitates another," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 84(1), pages 432-438.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.