Bankruptcy, Limited Liability, and the Modigliani-Miller Theorem
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Economic Association in its journal American Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 71 (1981)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pradeep Dubey & John Geanakoplos & Martin Shubik, 2000. "Default in a General Equilibrium Model with Incomplete Markets," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1247, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Michael Smart, 1996. "On limited liability and the development of capital markets: An historical analysis," Working Papers msmart-96-02, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- repec:hal:journl:halshs-00657047 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bianco, Magda & Nicodano, Giovanna, 2006. "Pyramidal groups and debt," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 50(4), pages 937-961, May.
- Czarnitzki, Dirk & Kraft, Kornelius, 2000. "Haftungsregeln und Innovation," ZEW Discussion Papers 00-38, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Geanakoplos, John & William R. Zame, 2013.
"Collateral Equilibrium: A Basic Framework,"
Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers
1906, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- John Geanakoplos & William R. Zame, 2013. "Collateral Equilibrium: A Basic Framework," Levine's Working Paper Archive 786969000000000741, David K. Levine.
- John Geanakoplos & William Zame, 2013. "Collateral Equilibrium - A Basic Framework," EIEF Working Papers Series 1319, Einaudi Institute for Economics and Finance (EIEF), revised Aug 2013.
- Sheridan Titman, 2001. "The Modigliani and Miller Theorem and Market Efficiency," NBER Working Papers 8641, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sikandar Hussain & M. Shahid Ebrahim, 2005. "Financial Development and Property Valuation," Computing in Economics and Finance 2005 24, Society for Computational Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.