Capital and the Theory of Productivity Measurement
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Economic Association in its journal American Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 70 (1980)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- William A. Barnett & Milka Kirova & Meenakshi Pasupathy, 1996.
"Technology Modeling: Curvature is not Sufficient for Regularity,"
9602002, EconWPA, revised 24 Jun 1999.
- William Barnett & Milka Kirova & Meenakshi Pasupathy, 2012. "Technology Modeling: Curvature is not Sufficient for Regularity," WORKING PAPERS SERIES IN THEORETICAL AND APPLIED ECONOMICS 201214, University of Kansas, Department of Economics, revised Sep 2012.
- Bulent Unel & Harm Zebregs, 2009.
"The Dynamics of Provincial Growth in China: A Nonparametric Approach,"
IMF Staff Papers,
Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 56(2), pages 239-262, June.
- Bulent Unel & Harm Zebregs, 2006. "The Dynamics of Provincial Growth in China: A Nonparametric Approach," IMF Working Papers 06/55, International Monetary Fund.
- Bulent Unel & Harm Zebregs, . "The Dynamics of Provincial Growth in China: A Nonparametric Approach," Departmental Working Papers 2007-03, Department of Economics, Louisiana State University.
- Natalia Merkina, 2009. "Technological catch-up or resource rents?," International Economics and Economic Policy, Springer, vol. 6(1), pages 59-82, June.
- Jean-Paul Chavas & Thomas L. Cox, 1994.
"A Primal-Dual Approach to Nonparametric Productivity Analysis: the Case of U.S. Agriculture,"
Wisconsin-Madison Agricultural and Applied Economics Staff Papers
372, Wisconsin-Madison Agricultural and Applied Economics Department.
- Jean-Paul CHAVAS & Thomas L. COX, 1994. "A Primal-Dual Approach To Nonparametric Productivity Analysis: The Case Of U.S. Agriculture," Staff Papers 372, University of Wisconsin Madison, AAE.
- Lin, Rung-Chuan & Sir, Mustafa Y. & Pasupathy, Kalyan S., 2013. "Multi-objective simulation optimization using data envelopment analysis and genetic algorithm: Specific application to determining optimal resource levels in surgical services," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 41(5), pages 881-892.
- William Barnett & Yi Liu, 2012.
"Beyond the Risk Neutral Utility Function,"
WORKING PAPERS SERIES IN THEORETICAL AND APPLIED ECONOMICS
201216, University of Kansas, Department of Economics, revised Sep 2012.
- Oleg Badunenko & Daniel J. Henderson & Valentin Zelenyuk, 2007.
"Technological Change and Transition: Relative Contributions to Worldwide Growth during the 1990s,"
Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin
740, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Oleg Badunenko & Daniel J. Henderson & Valentin Zelenyuk, 2008. "Technological Change and Transition: Relative Contributions to Worldwide Growth During the 1990s," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 70(4), pages 461-492, 08.
- Henderson, Daniel J. & Tochkov, Kiril & Badunenko, Oleg, 2007. "A drive up the capital coast? Contributions to post-reform growth across Chinese provinces," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 569-594, September.
- Lee, Chia-Yen & Johnson, Andrew L., 2012. "Two-dimensional efficiency decomposition to measure the demand effect in productivity analysis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 216(3), pages 584-593.
- Sang V Nguyen & Edward C Kokkelenberg, 1988. "Modelling Technical Progress And Total Factor Productivity: A Plant Level Example," Working Papers 88-4, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Arvid Raknerud & Dag Rønningen & Terje Skjerpen, 2007. "A Method for Improved Capital Measurement by Combining Accounts and Firm Investment Data. A revised version," Discussion Papers 365, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- R. Fare & Shawna Grosskopf & W-F Lee, 1995. "Productivity and Technical Change: The Case of Taiwan," GE, Growth, Math methods 9509001, EconWPA.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.