The New Jobs Tax Credit: An Evaluation of the 1977-78 Wage Subsidy Program
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Economic Association in its journal American Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 69 (1979)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Small businesses, tax cuts, and reporting
by Dan Crawford (Rdan) in Angry Bear on 2012-11-29 12:37:00
- Kenneth A. Couch & Douglas J. Besharov & David Neumark, 2013.
"Spurring Job Creation in Response to Severe Recessions: Reconsidering Hiring Credits,"
Journal of Policy Analysis and Management,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 32(1), pages 142-171, 01.
- David Neumark, 2011. "Spurring Job Creation in Response to Severe Recessions: Reconsidering Hiring Credits," NBER Working Papers 16866, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- William Hoyt & Christopher Jepsen & Kenneth Troske, 2009. "Business Incentives and Employment: What Incentives Work and Where?," Working Papers 2009-02, University of Kentucky, Institute for Federalism and Intergovernmental Relations.
- Robert S. Chirinko & Daniel J. Wilson, 2010. "Job creation tax credits and job growth: whether, when, and where?," Working Paper Series 2010-25, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Schuenemann, Benjamin & Lechner, Michael & Wunsch, Conny, 2011.
"Do Long-term Unemployed Workers Benefit from Targeted Wage Subsidies,"
Economics Working Paper Series
1126, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science.
- Michael Lechner & Benjamin Schünemann & Conny Wunsch, 2013. "Do Long-term Unemployed Workers Benefit from Targeted Wage Subsidies?," Working papers 2013/14, Faculty of Business and Economics - University of Basel.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.