A Generalized Model of Spatial Competition
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Economic Association in its journal American Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 68 (1978)
Issue (Month): 5 (December)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Helge Sanner, 2004. "Economy vs. History: What Does Actually Determine the Distribution of Firms' Locations in Cities?," Volkswirtschaftliche DiskussionsbeitrÃ¤ge 67, Universität Potsdam, Wirtschafts- und Sozialwissenschaftliche Fakultät, revised Sep 2004.
- Hirsch, Boris & König, Marion & Möller, Joachim, 2009.
"Is There a Gap in the Gap? Regional Differences in the Gender Pay Gap,"
IZA Discussion Papers
4231, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Boris Hirsch & Marion König & Joachim Möller, 2013. "Is There a Gap in the Gap? Regional Differences in the Gender Pay Gap," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 60(4), pages 412-439, 09.
- Boris Hirsch & Marion König & Joachim Möller, 2009. "Is There a Gap in the Gap? Regional Differences in the Gender Pay Gap," Working Papers 083, Bavarian Graduate Program in Economics (BGPE).
- Christian Roessler, 2005. "Can Rivalry Increase Prices?," Microeconomics 0509007, EconWPA, revised 27 Sep 2005.
- Hayden Stewart & David E. Davis, 2005.
"Price Dispersion and Accessibility: A Case Study of Fast Food,"
Southern Economic Journal,
Southern Economic Association, vol. 71(4), pages 784-799, April.
- Stewart, Hayden & Davis, David E., 2005. "Price Dispersion and Accessibility: A Case study of Fast Food," MPRA Paper 7970, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stewart, Hayden & Davis, David E., 2005. "Price Dispersion and Accessibility: A Case study of Fast Food," MPRA Paper 7617, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Helge Sanner, 2005. "Bertrand Wettbewerb im Raum kann zu höheren Preisen führen als ein Monopol," Volkswirtschaftliche DiskussionsbeitrÃ¤ge 75, Universität Potsdam, Wirtschafts- und Sozialwissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Helge Sanner, 2009. "Economy vs. history," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer, vol. 43(2), pages 283-306, June.
- Markus Ksoll, 2001. "Two stages of uniform delivered pricing and a monopolistic network in competitive electricity markets," ERSA conference papers ersa01p280, European Regional Science Association.
- Durham, Catherine A. & Sexton, Richard J. & Song, Joo Ho, 1995. "Transportation and Marketing Efficiency in the California Processing Tomato Industry," Research Reports 11923, University of California, Davis, Giannini Foundation.
- Stewart, Hayden & Blisard, Noel, 2006. "Household versus Community Effects: Who Really Pays More for Food?," 2006 Annual meeting, July 23-26, Long Beach, CA 21053, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Ward, Clement E., 1984. "An Empirical Study Of Competition In The Price Discovery Process For Slaughter Lambs," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 9(01), July.
- Stewart, Hayden & Dong, Diansheng, 2011. "Variation in retail costs for fresh vegetables and salty snacks across communities in the United States," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 128-135, April.
- Ishikawa, Toshiharu & Toda, Masao, 2005. "Retail market structure and the threat by the manufacturer to sell goods directly to the consumer," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 43-55, March.
- Bröcker, Johannes, 1998. "Welfare effects of a transport subsidy in a spatial price equilibrium," Discussion Papers 3/98, Dresden University of Technology, Faculty of Transportation and Traffic Sciences "Friedrich List", Institute for Transport and Economics.
- Helge Sanner, 2005. "Economy vs History - What Does Actually Determine the Distribution of Shops' Locations in Cities?," ERSA conference papers ersa05p175, European Regional Science Association.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.