Rural Wages, Labor Supply, and Land Reform: A Theoretical and Empirical Analysis
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Economic Association in its journal American Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 68 (1978)
Issue (Month): 5 (December)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Deininger, Klaus, 1999. "Making Negotiated Land Reform Work: Initial Experience from Colombia, Brazil and South Africa," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 651-672, April.
- Clement Imbert & John Papp, 2013.
"Labor Market Effects of Social Programs: Evidence from India's Employment Guarantee,"
Economics Series Working Papers
WPS/2013-03, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Clément Imbert & John Papp, 2013. "Labor Market Effects of Social Programs: Evidence from India's Employment Guarantee," CSAE Working Paper Series 2013-03, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Sanchez-Robielos, Maria Teresa, 1991. "A Study on Rural labor Markets, Rural Nonfarm Enterprises and Agrarian Reform in the Philippines," Working Papers WP 1991-17, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Hossain, Mahabub & Bose, Manik Lal & Ahmad, Alia, 2004. "Nature and impact of women's participation in economic activities in rural Bangladesh: insights from household surveys," Working Papers 2004:20, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Throsby, C.D., 1986. "Agriculture in the Economy: the evolution of economists' perceptions over three centuries," Review of Marketing and Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 54(03), December.
- Mukherji, Nivedita, 2004. "Government policies and graft in an economy with endogenous labor supply," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 73(1), pages 423-434, February.
- Mahabub Hossain & Manik Lal Bose, 2004. "Nature and Impact of Women’s Participation in Economic Activities in Rural Bangladesh: Insights from Household Surveys," CPD Working Paper 41, Centre for Policy Dialogue (CPD).
- Rodgers G, 1983. "Poverty ten years on: incomes and work among the poor of rural bihar," ILO Working Papers 224281, International Labour Organization.
- Rajaraman I, 1985. "Returns to labour in developing country agriculture: India," ILO Working Papers 242840, International Labour Organization.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.