Optimal Tax Schedules and Rates: Mirrlees and Ramsey
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Economic Association in its journal American Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 68 (1978)
Issue (Month): 5 (December)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carlos E. da Costa, 2009.
"Yet Another Reason to Tax Goods,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 12(2), pages 363-376, April.
- Carlos E. da Costa, 2008. "Code files for "Yet Another Reason to Tax Goods"," Computer Codes 07-134, Review of Economic Dynamics.
- Costa, Carlos Eugênio da, 2005. "Yet Another Reason to Tax Goods," Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 596, FGV/EPGE Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Carlos E da Costa, 2004. "Yet Another Reason to Tax Goods," Econometric Society 2004 Latin American Meetings 52, Econometric Society.
- Carlos E. da Costa, 2006. "Yet Another Reason to Tax Goods," 2006 Meeting Papers 188, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Pio Baake & Rainald Borck & Andreas L–ffler, 2004.
"Complexity and Progressivity in Income Tax Design: Deductions for Work-Related Expenses,"
International Tax and Public Finance,
Springer, vol. 11(3), pages 299-312, 05.
- Pio Baake & Rainald Borck & Andreas Löffler, 2004. "Complexity and Progressivity in Income Tax Design: Deductions for Work-Related Expenses," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 409, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Boadway, Robin, 1999. "Le rôle de la théorie de l’optimum du second rang en économie publique," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 75(1), pages 29-65, mars-juin.
- John T. Revesz, 2014. "A computational model of optimal commodity taxation," Public Finance Research Papers 4, Istituto di Economia e Finanza, DIGEF, Sapienza University of Rome.
- Ramser, Hans Jürgen, 1981. "Optimale Einkommensteuer," Discussion Papers, Series 1 162, University of Konstanz, Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.