Tariffs vs . Quotas as Revenue Raising Devices under Uncertainty
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Economic Association in its journal American Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 67 (1977)
Issue (Month): 5 (December)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gervais, Jean-Philippe & Lapan, Harvey E., 2002.
"Endogenous Choice of Trade Instrument Under Uncertainty,"
Staff General Research Papers
5135, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Gervais Jean-Philippe & Harvey E. Lapan, 2002. "Endogenous Choice of Trade Instrument Under Uncertainty," International Economic Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(4), pages 75-96.
- Appelbaum, Elie & Melatos, Mark, 2012.
"How Does Uncertainty Affect the Choice of Trade Agreements?,"
2012-08, University of Sydney, School of Economics.
- Elie Appelbaum & Mark Melatos, 2012. "How Does Uncertainty Affect the Choice of Trade AgreementsF," Working Papers 2012_1, York University, Department of Economics.
- Jean-Philippe Gervais, 2001. "Production uncertainty and trade policy commitment," The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(1), pages 1-21.
- Gatsios, Konstantine, 2000. "Terms of Trade Shocks and Domestic Prices under Tariffs and Quotas: A Note," CEPR Discussion Papers 2593, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Frederick L. Pryor, 1981. "Static and Dynamic Effects of Different Types of Trade Barriers: A Synthesis Using a General Equilibrium Model," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 7(2), pages 59-74, Apr-Jun.
- Stennek, Johan, 1999. "The expected consumer's surplus as a welfare measure," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 73(2), pages 265-288, August.
- Chen, Hung-Yi & Chang, Yang-Ming & Chiou, Jiunn-Rong, 2011. "A welfare analysis of tariffs and equivalent quotas under demand uncertainty: Implications for tariffication," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 549-561, October.
- Joseph E. Stiglitz & Andrew Charlton, 2005. "Un cycle de négociations commerciales pour le développement ?," Revue d’économie du développement, De Boeck Université, vol. 19(4), pages 17-54.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.