Peak Load Pricing with Stochastic Demand
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Economic Association in its journal American Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 67 (1977)
Issue (Month): 5 (December)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Coate, Stephen & Panzar, John C, 1989.
"Public Utility Pricing and Capacity Choice under Risk: A Rational Expectations Approach,"
Journal of Regulatory Economics,
Springer, vol. 1(4), pages 305-17, December.
- Stephen Coate & John C. Panzer, 1988. "Public Utility Pricing and Capacity Choice Under Risk: A Rational Expectations Approach," Discussion Papers 780, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Adrienne Ohler & Hayley Chouinard & Jonathan Yoder, 2014. "Interest group incentives for post-lottery trade restrictions," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 45(3), pages 281-304, June.
- N. Vijayamohanan Pillai, 2007. "Reliability and Rationing Cost in a Power System," Working Papers id:997, eSocialSciences.
- Escobari, Diego & Lee, Jim, 2013. "Demand Uncertainty and Capacity Utilization in Airlines," MPRA Paper 46059, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- de Villemeur, Étienne, 2007. "Une tarification saisonnière pour le gaz? Les coûts d'un schéma de régulation rigide pour un bien stockable dont la demande varie," IDEI Working Papers 434, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- V. Kerry Smith, 2010.
"How Can Policy Encourage Economically Sensible Climate Adaptation?,"
NBER Working Papers
16100, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- V. Kerry Smith, 2011. "How Can Policy Encourage Economically Sensible Climate Adaptation?," NBER Chapters, in: The Design and Implementation of U.S. Climate Policy, pages 229-242 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- María Angeles García Valiñas, 2004. "Eficiencia y equidad en el diseño de precios óptimos para bienes y servicios públicos," Hacienda Pública Española, IEF, vol. 168(1), pages 95-119, march.
- N. Vijayaymohanan Pillai, 2002. "Reliability and rationing cost in a power system," Centre for Development Studies, Trivendrum Working Papers 325, Centre for Development Studies, Trivendrum, India.
- W. Tom Whalen & Dennis W. Carlton & Ken Heyer & Oliver Richard, 2007.
"Proposal For A Market-Based Solution to Airport Delays,"
EAG Competition Advocacy Papers
200714, Department of Justice, Antitrust Division.
- W. Tom Whalen & Dennis W. Carlton & Ken Heyer & Oliver Richard, 2007. "Proposal For A Market-Based Solution to Airport Delays," EAG Discussions Papers 200714, Department of Justice, Antitrust Division.
- Böckers, Veit & Haucap, Justus & Jovanovic, Dragan, 2013. "Diskriminierende Gebotsbeschränkungen im deutschen Großhandelsmarkt für Strom: Eine wettbewerbsökonomische Analyse," DICE Ordnungspolitische Perspektiven 52, Heinrich‐Heine‐Universität Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- John Hoven, 2007. "Anticompetitive Restraints on Public Charter Schools," EAG Competition Advocacy Papers 200711, Department of Justice, Antitrust Division.
- Tsur, Yacov & Zemel, Amos, 1993. "Stochastic Energy Demand And The Stabilization Value Of Energy Storage," Staff Papers 14267, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Fred Schroyen & Adekola Oyenuga, 2011. "Optimal pricing and capacity choice for a public service under risk of interruption," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 39(3), pages 252-272, June.
- Diego Escobari, 2012.
"Dynamic Pricing, Advance Sales and Aggregate Demand Learning in Airlines,"
Journal of Industrial Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 60(4), pages 697-724, December.
- Escobari, Diego, 2011. "Dynamic Pricing, Advance Sales, and Aggregate Demand Learning in Airlines," MPRA Paper 38509, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- David, Laurent & Le Breton, Michel & Merillon, Olivier, 2007. "Public Utility Pricing and Capacity Choice with Stochastic Demand," IDEI Working Papers 489, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Yang, Liu & Dong, Ciwei & Wan, C.L. Johnny & Ng, Chi To, 2013. "Electricity time-of-use tariff with consumer behavior consideration," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 146(2), pages 402-410.
- Marco Alderighi & Alessandro Cento & Peter Nijkamp & Piet Rietveld, 2004. "The Entry of Low-Cost Airlines: Price Competition in the European Airline Market," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 04-074/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Chao, Hung-po, 2011. "Efficient pricing and investment in electricity markets with intermittent resources," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(7), pages 3945-3953, July.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.