Homothetic and Non-Homothetic CES Production Functions
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Economic Association in its journal American Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 67 (1977)
Issue (Month): 4 (September)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alex Trew, 2014.
"Spatial Takeoff in the First Industrial Revolution,"
CDMA Working Paper Series
201401, Centre for Dynamic Macroeconomic Analysis, revised 01 Jan 2014.
- Alex Trew, . "Spatial Takeoff in the First Industrial Revolution," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Alex Trew, 2014. "Spatial Takeoff in the First Industrial Revolution," Discussion Paper Series, Department of Economics 201401, Department of Economics, University of St. Andrews, revised 01 Jan 2014.
- Cooper, James B. & Russell, Thomas & Samuelson, Paul A., 2004. "Testing the expected utility maximization hypothesis with limited experimental data," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 391-407, August.
- Guy Michaels & Ferdinand Rauch & Stephen Redding, 2008.
"Urbanisation and Structural Transformation,"
CEP Discussion Papers
dp0892, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Michaels, Guy & Rauch, Ferdinand & Redding, Stephen J, 2008. "Urbanization and Structural Transformation," CEPR Discussion Papers 7016, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Guy Michaels & Ferdinand Rauch & Stephen Redding, 2008. "Urbanisation and structural transformation," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 25495, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Michael Gort & Seong-Hoon Lee, 2001. "The Demand for Human Capital: A Microeconomic Approach," Working Papers 01-16, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Michael Sattinger, 2003. "Capital Intensity, Neutral Technological Change, and Earnings Inequality," Discussion Papers 03-05, University at Albany, SUNY, Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.