The Two-Sector Open Economy and the Real Exchange Rate
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Economic Association in its journal American Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 66 (1976)
Issue (Month): 4 (September)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christoph Fischer, 2004.
"Real currency appreciation in accession countries: Balassa-Samuelson and investment demand,"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv),
Springer, vol. 140(2), pages 179-210, June.
- Fischer, Christoph, 2002. "Real currency appreciation in accession countries: Balassa-Samuelson and investment demand," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2002,19, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Fischer, Christoph, 2002. "Real currency appreciation in accession countries: Balassa-Samuelson and investment demand," BOFIT Discussion Papers 8/2002, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Joshua Aizenman & Jacob A. Frenkel, 1989.
"Sectorial Wages and the Real Exchange Rate,"
NBER Working Papers
1801, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fallon, Peter R. & Riveros, Luis A., 1989. "Adjustment and the labor market," Policy Research Working Paper Series 214, The World Bank.
- Joshua Aizenman & Marcelo Selowsky, 1987. "Costly Adjustment and Limited Borrowing: A Welfare Analysis of Policiesto Achieve External Balance," NBER Working Papers 2315, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Roubini, N., 1989.
"Current Account And Budget Deficits In An Intertemporal Model Of Consumption And Taxation Smoothing. A Solution To The "Feldstein-Horioka" Puzzel,"
569, Yale - Economic Growth Center.
- Nouriel Roubini, 1988. "Current Account and Budget Deficits in an Intertemporal Model of Consumption and Taxation Smoothing. A Solution to the "Feldstein-Horioka Puzzle"?," NBER Working Papers 2773, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Joshua Aizenman, 1986.
"Wage Flexibility and Openness,"
NBER Working Papers
1108, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael Bruno, 1982. "Import Competition and Macro Economic Adjustment under Wage-Price Rigidity," NBER Working Papers 0522, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rudiger Dornbusch, 1986.
"External Debt, Budget Deficits and Disequilibrium Exchange Rates,"
NBER Working Papers
1336, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- R. Dornbusch, 1984. "External Debt, Budget Deficits and Disequilibrium Exchange Rates," Working papers 347, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Irving B. Kravis & Robert E. Lipsey, 1982. "Towards an Explanation of National Price Levels," NBER Working Papers 1034, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Polackova, Hana, 1997. "Inflation in nontradables and the macroeconomic policy mix : a model with policy application to transition economies," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1702, The World Bank.
- Heijdra, Ben J. & Ligthart, Jenny E., 2010.
"The Transitional Dynamics Of Fiscal Policy In Small Open Economies,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 14(01), pages 1-28, February.
- Heijdra, B.J. & Ligthart, J.E., 2006. "The Transitional Dynamics of Fiscal Policy in Small Open Economies," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-199394, Tilburg University.
- Ben J. Heijdra & Jenny Ligthart, 2006. "The Transitional Dynamics of Fiscal Policy in Small Open Economies," CESifo Working Paper Series 1777, CESifo Group Munich.
- Ioannis Kaskarelis, 1991. "Output fluctuations with bargained wages and a competitive tradeable goods sector in the economy: Empirical estimates for the group of five, 1970.1 — 1985.4," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 127(1), pages 42-72, March.
- Dornbusch, Rudiger, 1983.
"Real Interest Rates, Home Goods, and Optimal External Borrowing,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 91(1), pages 141-53, February.
- Rudiger Dornbusch, 1983. "Real Interest Rates, Home Goods, and Optimal External Borrowing," NBER Working Papers 0779, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Habib Ahmed & Stephen M. Miller, 1996.
"Monetary and Exchange Rate Policy in Multisectorial Economies,"
1996-11, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Ahmed, Habib & Miller, Stephen M., 1997. "Monetary and exchange rate policy in multisectoral economies," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 49(4), pages 321-334.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.