Portfolio Equilibrium and the Balance of Payments: A Monetary Approach
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Economic Association in its journal American Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 65 (1975)
Issue (Month): 4 (September)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Viaene, J.-M., 1991.
"Real Effects of the 1992 Financial Deregulation,"
500, Stockholm - International Economic Studies.
- Jean-Marie Viaene, 1992. "Real effects of the 1992 financial deregulation," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 128(4), pages 615-638, December.
- Obstfeld, Maurice, 1981.
"Capital Mobility and Devaluation in an Optimizing Model with Rational Expectations,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 71(2), pages 217-21, May.
- Maurice Obstfeld, 1980. "Capital Mobility and Devaluation in an Optimizing Model with Rational Expectations," NBER Working Papers 0557, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Obstfeld, Maurice & Stockman, Alan C., 1985.
Handbook of International Economics,
in: R. W. Jones & P. B. Kenen (ed.), Handbook of International Economics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 18, pages 917-977
- Obstfeld, Maurice, 1982.
"The capitalization of income streams and the effects of open-market policy under fixed exchange rates,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 87-98.
- Maurice Obstfeld, 1982. "The Capitalization of Income Streams and the Effects of Open Market Policy under Fixed Exchange Rates," NBER Working Papers 0528, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Philip L. Brock & Stephen J. Turnovsky, 1992. "The Growth and Welfare Consequences of Differential Tariffs With Endogenously-Supplied Capital and Labor," NBER Working Papers 4011, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Habib Ahmed & C. Paul Hallwood & Stephen M. Miller, 1997. "Monetary Policy in a Portfolio Balance Model with Endogenous Physical Capital," Working papers 1997-08, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Anthony Cassese & James R. Lothian, 1983.
"The Timing of Monetary and Price Changes and the International Transmission of Inflation,"
in: The International Transmission of Inflation, pages 58-82
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cassese, Anthony & Lothian, James R., 1982. "The timing of monetary and price changes and the international transmission of inflation," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 1-23, July.
- Anthony Cassese & James R. Lothian, 1980. "The Timing of Monetary and Price Changes and the International Transmission of Inflation," NBER Working Papers 0549, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ray C. Fair, 1979. "A Multicountry Econometric Model (Revised)," NBER Working Papers 0414, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Agiomirgianakis, George M. & Zervoyianni, Athina, 2001. "Economic growth, international labour mobility, and unanticipated non-monetary shocks," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 1-16, January.
- Guy V. G. Stevens & Richard Berner & Peter Clark & Ernesto Hernandez-Cata & Peter Hooper & Howard Howe & Sung Y. Kwack & Ralph Tryon, 1980. "Modeling bilateral exchange rates in a multi-country model," International Finance Discussion Papers 163, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Hooi-Hooi Lean & Marwan Halim, 2005. "Bivariate Causality between Exchange Rates and Stock Prices on Major Asian Countries," Monash Economics Working Papers 10/05, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Lance Girton & Don Roper, 1976. "A monetary model of exchange market pressure applied to the post-war Canadian experience," International Finance Discussion Papers 92, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Habib Ahmed & C. Paul Hallwood & Stephen M. Miller, 2006.
"The Exchange Rate-Investment Nexus and Exchange Rate Instability: Another Reason for 'Fear of Floating',"
2006-15, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics, revised Jan 2009.
- Habib Ahmed & C. Paul Hallwood & Stephen M. Miller, 2009. "The Exchange Rate-Investment Nexus and Exchange Rate Instability: Another Reason for ‘Fear of Floating’," Working Papers 0918, University of Nevada, Las Vegas , Department of Economics.
- Joshua Aizenman, 1985.
"Adjustment to Monetary Policy and Devaluation Under Two-Tier and Fixed Exchange Rate Regimes,"
NBER Working Papers
1107, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Aizenman, Joshua, 1985. "Adjustment to monetary policy and devaluation under two-tier and fixed exchange rate regimes," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 153-169.
- James A Hanson, 1977. "Un Modelo de Ciclos y de Largo Plazo para la Inversión y los Flujos de Capital hacia los Países en Desarrollo," Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía, Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 14(42), pages 117-146.
- Jacob A. Frenkel & Assaf Razin, 1989. "The Mundell-Flemming Model: A Quarter Century Later," NBER Working Papers 2321, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Philip L. Brock, 2009. "Collateral Constraints and Macroeconomic Adjustment in an Open Economy," Working Papers UWEC-2009-03, University of Washington, Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.